Dare part 1

Edited

(Hatori pov)

Yuki and kyo stopped by and told me (y/n) needed help. after a couple minutes of treatments and medicines, shes in bed sleeping. After an hour or so she finally woke up "huh what happen'' she asked while siting up "nothing really" i said looking outside the window. "hey i have a question to ask you" i said "alright shoot" she said "what does snow become when it melts" i asked "the begging of spring" she said. she was already by my side leaning on the window stilt. "its beautiful but its sad that i can't take to much of it" she said "so do you plan on going back to shigure's house" i asked "no not yet" she said "i want to know what zodiac animal you are" she said "well im the dragon" i said "so your a seahorse" she said "yeah, so" i said "i can't believe a tall handsome man as yourself is a tiny cute sea creature" she said "wait you think im handsome" i asked "well yeah doesn't everyone think that" she said turning to face me. (He's behind you standing up and sense you were leaning you stood up straight then faced him). "well no one ever tells me that. momiji says i look scary" i said, she then hugged me "i don't think your scary" she said. i hugged back. She looks up at me and i look down at her, what i didn't realize was that are faces were getting Close. "i hope im not interrupting something" shigure said leaning on the door frame "what are you doing here shigure" i asked "here to take my little Princess home" shigure said. "okay then let's go, bye hatori" she said while letting me go.

(Shigure pov)

As we walk home in the cold and through the snow. "So you exited to go back to school" i asked "not really" she said. God this is awkward. "so how have you been" i asked "im fine" she said. "how about we make a bet, does that sound fun" i said "sure, lets see whoever runs all the way to the house first has to do what the winner says" she said. we shook hands "deal" i said "alright 1..2..3...GO!" she yelled. With that we went off running.

(Time skip brought to u by....hiro)

"I can't believe you won" (y/n) said "won what" Yuki asked "we made a bet that who ever gets here first has to do what the winner says" i explained "alright so who won" kyo asked "the dog himself" ( y/n) said "yep" i said.   :3 <-the face shigure is making. "so what do you want me to do" (y/n) asked "wear this for a whole day" i said while holding out a fox costume. (Pic on the fist slide). "pervert!" Kyo and Yuki yelled , they hit me with a book bag. "oww" i said "this is not going to end well" (y/n) said.

(Sorry if short for the costume there should be a fluffy tail and ears the same color as the costume. bye comment, vote and stay cool)