Date and......kisa?

Edited

(My pov)

Okay calm down take a deep breath and let it out. im at the schools entrance gate so where's Gavin? "hey (y/n)! where were you? i looked every where for you" Gavin said "im sorry Gavin, so where are we going for the date" i asked "a little cafe down the street" Gavin said taking my hand. after a long run we finally Arrived at the cafe. as we entered the cafe a waiter on Roller skates skated towards us "follow me to your seats" she said skating away. we were seated in a small booth "hi im your waiter and what would you two like to drink?" she asked "um i'll just order a coffee" i said "and i'll take a Mocha" Gavin said.

(Yuki pov)

It's been quiet since (y/n) left on her 'date' and tohru went to go see Hana at her house. "hey Yuki kisa's gone missing again can you help me look for her" Haru asked "sure" i said.

(My pov)

"Thanks Gavin for the date, i'll see you at school tomorrow" i said exiting the cafe. as I walk back to shigure's house it was raining hard...fudge. as i pass by a bush i see a bright orange figure. i stopped and got closer to the figure to see...a tiger? she must be a sohma. i grabbed the tiger and walk to shigure's house. "Hey did you run away" i asked, it nodded "can you talk" i asked, it shook its head "okay i'll ask yes or no questions, are you twelve years old" i asked, it nodded "are you a girl" i asked, she nodded "did you run away because of stress" i asked, she nodded i stopped walking. I think I know what's going on "were you bullied" i asked, she nodded. "You wanna know something" i asked, she nodded "when i was 12 i was bullied because i had red eyes, they called me names and pulled my hair, but i didn't let that bother me, sure i didn't have friend but i remember that i always had one person who cared for me when no one else did, he was my one and only uncle" i said "you wanna hear a song that my uncle sang for me when I was sad" i asked, she nodded.

(Owl City
"You're Not Alone"
feat. Britt Nicole)

Some days I barely hold on
When life drags me down
I wanna let go

But when my spirit is weak
You come to my aid
And strengthen my soul

I'm lost without You
I'll never doubt You
Your grace is beyond compare

And though when it rains, it pours
You know all I have is Yours
You smile when you hear my prayer

You rescued me and I believe
That God is love and He is all I need

From this day forth for all eternity
I'll never wander on my own
For I am Yours until you call me home
I close my eyes and I can hear You say
You're not alone!
You're not alone!
Some days I just can't go on
I stumble and fall
And I hang my head
But You reach out for my hand
And You lift me up
Again and again
Oh, yes, You do
I'm lost without You
I'll never doubt You
Your grace is beyond compare
And though when it rains, it pours
You know all I have is Yours
You smile when you hear my prayer
You rescued me and I believe
That God is love and He is all I need
From this day forth for all eternity
I'll never wander on my own
For I am Yours until you call me home
I close my eyes and I can hear You say
You're not alone!
You're not alone!
In the face of my depravity
For God so loved the world He died for me
Yeah
My fire burns 'til He returns
And takes me home beyond the galaxy
You rescued me and I believe
That God is love and He is all I need
From this day forth for all eternity
All eternity!
I'll never wander on my own
For I am Yours until you call me home

"Kisa your not alone in this" i said. i see tears form in the corners of her eyes.

(Time pass
Rin: hey aren't you suppose to write our story
Me: your not in this story get out)

As we arrive at shigure's house i see Haru inside "hey Haru you missing something" i said holding out kisa (in tiger form) he takes kisa from your grip "thanks (y/n) for finding kisa" Haru said "yeah well i'll see you around kisa" i said going to the roof. i stood on the Edge of the roof...it felt to peaceful. "(y/n)! it's not worth! it dont kill yourself because of me!" kyo yelled grabbing my shoulders so i could face him "i wasn't going to kill myself" i said turning around. I started getting a feeling and yelled on the top of my lungs "WHY WOULD YOU BULLY KISA!....cant you see we're already cursed" i whispered the last part. That took a bit to much of my Energy. i jumped off the roof and landed on my feet but i didnt want to Stand so i sat down "I close my eyes and i can hear you say You're not alone Never alone..." I sang "of course your not alone you have me"

(Now you got to guess who said that. bye)