Memories

Edited a little :3

(My pov)

I wake up slowly because im with akito in his bed. i get up slowly not to wake him up. hmmm where am i going to Live now. maybe shigure will let me stay with him and help tohru with anything she needs help with.

As i walk to the door i hear shuffling on the bed "(y/n) where are you going" akito said rubbing his eyes and siting up "go back to sleep akito your sick" i said. I knew he was sick and he needed the sleep "i'll get lots of sleep when I'm dead" he said laying back down "no one will miss me when I leave anyway" akito said. i walked over too him "don't say that akito, for sure i'll miss you" i said with a big dorky smile"you somehow know how to make me feel better" akito said putting his face in a pillow "well i have to go but i'll come visit you sometime, okay?" i said "okay..." Akito said drifting off to sleep. as i walked back to the door i felt like someone was on the other side of the door and when i opened the door i saw hatori. he held a medical bag "whoo whatcha got in there" i said almost grabbing his bag. he pulled it away before i could even touch it "it has all the medical Equipment i need" he said "okay dokay" i said. I walked out of the main house and walked to shigure's house.

As i walked I got bored and my legs were getting tired. i was only a few blocks to the forest. as i walked in the forest i Quickly set down next to a tree. All of a sudden I started thinking of my past life. i closed my eyes and tried to get a clear memorie. "fuck this i'll just sleep" i said falling asleep.

Dream(or memory)
I was walking down a the hall of my tiny house, I was probably 6, i walked up to a door and looked inside. "i can't even hold her" someone said. i looked at the person to see my dad talking to my mother. "well i can't take care of her i have to much work to do" my mother said "well i can't even hold her or touch her without her becoming a fox" my father yelled "you know what im already late for work" my mom said walking towards the door. i quickly ran to the living room, sitting on the couch and putting on my headphone. "bye sweet heart have a good day" my mom said, i didn't respond. "okay well bye" she said closing the door. i put on my headphone on and put on battle cry by skillet.

after a couple hours i got bored of hearing songs so i took off my headphone and turned on the TV.
"Today there's been a car Accident it was between a truck and a grey little car, the one driving the car was (y/m/n)-(your moms name). (y/m/n) sadly she didn't make it. thats all for today here on the highway now back to you Johnny". my mom she died...no......no,no,no.....NO mom!
(End of memory)

I woke up gasping for air. why did i get that out of all the things i could have remember it was the saddest one. i heard Rustling in the bushes. "boo!" out popped shigure. "Ahhh!" out of nowhere i bitched slapped him. he fell backwards "oh my god im so sorry shigure" i said standing up to help him up "no it's okay really" he said rubbing his cheek "why were you there anyway" i asked "well I saw you sleeping soooo I was just watching you sleep :3" he said "perv" i mumbled "what was that i couldn't hear you" shigure said "i didn't say anything, well anyway i was wondering if i could live at your house" i asked "sure thing lil' fella" shigure said. what the hell did he say. "well come on we have no time to lose" he said marching away. i followed. He was still marching, I saw a log in his way. He sure is gonna trip over that. "shigure watch out for-" before i could finish he had fallen face first in the dirt "what the hell" he mumble still with his face in the dirt. "-log...now shigure this is what you get when you have a dirty mouth:3" i said (haha get it). i helped him up, he started to spit out dirt and in the dirt were worms and little bugs. "eww" i said "well let's go home shigure, you already got hurt......twice" i said.

(Time skip to shigure's house)

"Im home everyone" shigure yelled. everyone came and hugged me, Yuki and kyo made sure not to hug tohru cause you know. "you all are cold" shigure said pouting cause no one payed Attention to him. "ohh shigure can we go to the hot springs sense its autumn" tohru asked "hmmm okay....wait i have to finish my novel" shigure said "ohh well we could still go" Yuki said "i guess, me and (y/n) can have some girl time" tohru said "of course tohru" i said. "when do we go" kyo asked "you guys can leave tomorrow at 3:30pm, and call Haru and momiji to come too" shigure said "hey shigure what time was it when you scared me" i asked "6:54pm" shigure said "what time is it now" i asked "7:30pm" Yuki said "ohh well ill go set up my room, bye guys" i said. once i got to my room which was across from Yuki's. i had a small bed already like half the size of tohru. i Laid down thinking what am I going to wear (by the way the fire Department saved most of your Clothes from the fire). oh well I think I should get some sleep.

Today was funny and sad i wonder what tomorrow will be like. :3