"You are so innocent.",Cabir said as he kissed her cheeks and she smiled a little closing her eyes and he grabbed her chin moving to kiss her lips.

"Ahem.. Ahem... .",Nandini interrupts them and they move apart.

"Aren't you both getting too comfortable around me.",Nandini said raising an eyebrow and Cabir rubbed his neck and gave a sheepish smile to her.

" I thought we were hanging out today for me to get a break and for us to get comfortable with each other but not this type of comfortable.",Nandini said making a face and Navya looked at her guilty.

" Sorry. We will have fun now. ",Navya said and looked at Cabir who nodded walking near nandini.

"We all will have fun. No kissing Navya till the end of the night. Is this fine now?",Cabir said and Nandini pout looking at him.

" You are making me sound like the evil friend who doesn't let her best friend spent time with her boyfriend.",Nandini said and Cabir laughs.

" He isn't my boyfriend.",Navya said and Cabir smirked.

" See that doesn't make you the evil friend now does it?.",Cabir said and she laughed at his attempt and nodded.

He forwards the shots to each of them and they cheered before gulping them together and cheering.

"Let's dance.",Cabir said forwarding his hands to Nandini as he winked at Navya finding her staring at him.

Nandini gives him the hand and pulls Navya too as they moved to the dance floor.

"Manik let's go dance again.",Mukti said as she got up from her laying position and sat up.

"Nope I am tired.",Manik said as he lay down on the sofa.

"Manik.. Manik..",Mukti called patting his stomach and he looked at her irritated.

"I think I saw Cabir.",Mukti said and Manik rolled his eyes.

"You are drunk. He said he is going for dinner.",Manik said and Mukti slaps his stomach hard and he gets up ready to attack her but she made him look at the dance floor.

"Who is he then?",she asked smirking and Manik frowns staring hard.

"He is Cabir. But what is he doing here?",Manik said running his hand through his hairs.

"Who is that girl he is dancing with?", Mukti asked as she watched him spin a girl and dance laughing with her.

"The girl he likes.",Manik said as he watched how happy they looked and doubted his judgement again.

"Let's go and meet him.",Mukti said excited and Manik frowns.

"Nope. I am not.",Manik said sternly and She looked at him confused.

" But why?",Mukti asked him with a pout whining.

" I don't want her to know I am his friend. I will spoil any little chance they have at love.",Manik said and she looked at him as realisation is drawn to her

" Are you planning to hide forever?",She asked and he nods in no.

"Just for a while till I confirm that I was wrong.",Manik said and Mukti sighs.

" So now are we gonna hide from them.",Mukti asked and he nods.

"I was planning to do so.",he said and she glared at him.

"Let's go upstairs. I want to enjoy my night.",Mukti said pulling him to the dance floor upstairs.

They were talking when a guy approached Mukti for dance and she smiled at Manik before going to dance with the guy.