Manik ordered them drinks and four shots and she finished the shot in a go making Manik chuckle at the hard expression she made.

"Its stronger than usual.",Mukti said to him.

"That was for me. This is for you.",he said forwarding her another shot and she took it and suck a lemon slice.

"Come let's dance.",She asked Manik who was sipping his drink slowly.

"I will join you after finishing the drink.",Manik said and she nods as she danced her way to the dance floor.

Manik kept watching her as she made weird steps looking at him making him laugh.

She continued dancing weirdly calling him to join her and he finished his drink in a go and joined her.

They continued dancing weirdly for a while before dancing normally screaming in joy.

Nandini gets dressed in a short navy blue deep neckline strapped dress and Navya wore a skirt and lacy bralette top with a jacket.

Cabir picked them up and they went in to have dinner before driving to Navya's favourite Club.

"It's Closed.",Cabir said and she looked at him surprised.

"What the hell?",Navya said as she looked outside.

"I think the person declared bankruptcy.",Cabir said as he read the notice.

"I didn't visit for a month and it went bankrupt.",Navya said sadly and Nandini laughs as Cabir chuckles at her drama.

" Now where to? ",Nandini asked him and he thinks about it.

"How about I take you both to my usual hangout place. You both will like it. ",Cabir said and they nodded and he took a U turn.

Cabir stopped the car and both got down looking at the club.

"It looks nice. Why didn't we visited here earlier?",Navya wonders standing beside Nandini as Cabir gave the keys for parking.

" Because we were busy going to that same bankrupt club everytime.",Nandini teased her and she glared at her.

" Let's go inside girls. It's beautiful.",Cabir said as he wrapped his hand around both of them and gave them a little push.

They walked in looking around and Cabir smiled guiding them to the bar.

"This is really beautiful. Thanks Cabir.",Nandini said smiling at him.

"You are welcome Cutie. Tell me what you want to drink.",Cabir asked her touching her nose with his index finger and she scrunched her face and told him to get her shots and he turned to Navya who was staring at the dance floor.

"You are not looking for other chances . Are you?",Cabir asked leaning closer to her ear.

" What if I am?",She teased him back.

"With me here I won't let any guy get close to you.",Cabir said and she smiled staring at him with blush on her cheeks.

"What if I want a girl?",Navya asked and he looked at her surprised not expecting that question and she laughed at his expression.

He cleared his throat.

"Then we both can have fun together.",he whispered in her ear and she turned red as she looked at him.

He laughed and she glared at him.

He gave their orders for drink still laughing.

"Stop laughing.",Navya said as he hands her the drink.