It's not so bad.

"Y/N, are you really going to skate like that?" He raises a brow.

"Hey, I've made it pretty far!" I yell in annoyance.

"Yeah, a foot." I turn around and see that the bench is much more closer than I thought it would be.

Damn, he's right.

"Come on grandma, we don't have all night!" He taunts.

I'll show him.

I try to take bigger strides but I soon lose balance.

No, I can't fall in front of him.

Before I feel two hands on my shoulders. I look up and see Taehyung, helping me balance myself.

"You know, you could've just told me you didn't know how to roller skate. I would've helped you sooner if you weren't so stubborn." My face goes red.

"It's embarrassing...." I trail off in a hushed voice. He hears me and his smile grows immensely, his eyes become small crescents.

"Cute," he says.

"Shut up" I say and look down.

"How about I guide you, okay?" He asks. I look up and nod. He lets go of my shoulders and skates behind me.

What's he about to do?

He suddenly grabs my waist with both hands and we start to skate.

Oh no, no, no no. 'Y/N don't be like this'.

My skin feels itchy, the same feeling I always get when I'm touched like this. I squeeze my eyes shut.

Just calm down Y/N, he doesn't mean anything. Relax.

My breathing starts to get heavy and I start to sweat tremendously. Even though I tell myself to calm down, it doesn't help. My skin feels like something is crawling. The memories I try so hard to suppress are resurfacing in my brain.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He says, full of worry and breath hitting my neck. I shut my eyes and tightly ball my fists.

I can't do this anymore.

"Stop," I say, shakily. We stop immediately, him still holding my waist with both hands. My breathing starts to increase.

"Um, Y/N?"

"I SAID STOP!" I abruptly shouted. Taehyung immediately lets go of my waist, shocked that I raised my voice.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He furrows his brows. My breathing still doesn't slow.

Come on Y/N, pull yourself together.

"Y/N, look at me." I stay with my eyes shut, afraid to open them. I hear him skate around and stop in front of me. "Y/N" He lifts my chin, making me snap my eyes open. "Calm down," He says, and I do. I feel that my sweating has stopped and my breathing returns to normal.

"Thanks," I say and brush his hand off my face.

"What just happened?" He asks.

"It's nothing," I reply in a small voice.

"It didn't look like it to me." He responds, raising a brow. I sigh.

He's not gonna let this go.

"Look, I was scared that I might fall okay? You were going too fast and I couldn't see you to assure myself that you'd catch me." I make up.

Please don't ask anymore.