"YOU-" Eunjung stops and bangs her head on the desk. Jin just buries his head in his hands. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin just laugh.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Yoongi says.

"Taehyung, look at what you did! This is why I didn't want them to be found out. How will they function at work now?" I ask, turning to him.

"Y/N, it was bound to happen anyway. Now saying anything now would just delay the process." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

"Awe it's okay." Hoseok pats Jin's back, who is sitting beside him.

"We won't treat you any different just because you're a thing now." Yoongi says, leaning back in his chair.

"That reminds me, Y/N there's something that came for you while you were out. I put it on your desk, I'll go get it since you're here." Jimin says and stands.

"Could you grab the notepad on my desk too please? Thank you," I say.

"Sure," He leaves the room and a few seconds later he comes back with my notepad in his left hand and his other hand behind his back. He hands me my notebook and pulls out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. "These were left for you by Namjoon, care to explain?" He inquires with his eyebrows raised. Both Eunjung and Jin look up, eyes wide.

"Wait, so Y/N was actually able to trap him?" Hoseok asks, astonished.

"I thought you two were just friends? Man that was quick." Jin interjects.

"Our chief only gets the best of the best." Eunjung says as she puts two thumbs up. I look at the flowers, they're orchids and they smell lovely.

So, all these weeks we've been eating together he was listening closely.

They're periwinkle, he even got my favorite color correct. I smile, knowing he cares about me. Wedged in the center is a white card that is folded and bordered with black. I set the flowers and my notepad down on the table. I open the card and my smile at the message.

'Happy one month and one week anniversary beautiful!

It's a shame that we couldn't celebrate our one month friendship last week but you know, duty calls.

How about dinner this Saturday at the restaurant by the boardwalk, Ocean's Boulevard?

I'll be waiting for you at 8.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you there.'

-NJ

Taehyung looks over my shoulder and reads the message.

"Hm? A dinner date?" He questions. Everyone gasps.

Shit, I forgot where I was for a minute.

"As friends." I point out.

"If you say so, Y/N" Jimin says. I turn to Jimin.

"When six hits please clock everyone out and lock up. I am going to be investigative with Taehyung for the rest of my working hours." He nods. I grab my things getting ready to leave. I walk to the door and stop. Without turning around, I turn my head to the side.

"By the way, congrats to the two of you." I say, aiming it at Jin and Eunjung. Taehyung laughs behind me and we take our leave.

When we enter my car I put my stuff in the back and hop in the driver's seat, Taehyung in the passenger's seat.

"So, where did you go first during the signing of the contract?" I turn to him and ask.

"My house, then the park." He answers.