the same as before

Sink into the Floor ~ Feng Suave

♫You should know I don't love you

Don't think that I don't know

People come and go

But now I feel I'm on the hemisphere alone♫

"I told you to develop your Hatsu, so what do you have so far?" Hisoka asked, taking a seat a few feet in front of you.

"It's a little complicated... I haven't really figured out the science behind it. However! It worked when I tried it, so I say that's good news." you said.

"The science behind it? What kind of ability are we talking about here..."

"So here's what I have. Since I'm a transmuter, I can turn my aura into some other substance, like your bungee gum. Basically, if I transmute my aura into pure energy particles, and then accelerate them within a certain radius, I can create a gravitational pull. It's sort of like a mini black hole, except I can move it around at my own will."

Hisoka's POV

A mini black hole? Chrollo said this girl was a force to be reckoned with, but that sounds like something out of a movie.

"Hm, alright then," you smiled, "Show it to me."

"Sure!" the girl replied.

She took a few steps back and began to amplify her aura. Using Gyo, you watched as she concentrated her aura into ropes that wrapped around her arms and legs. Whirlwinds of small particles began to swirl around her, getting sucked into the rope like shapes surrounding the girl. The ropes then began to solidify, turning to a midnight black with a red glow emitting from the exterior. She looked up at you and smiled, visibly thrilled about the success of her creation.

That sure is something. So much potential... I wonder how many points she's worth... Ah, oh well, I'll save that for another time.

"So you can summon your aura, is that all? Fight me." you said, slowly getting up.

"Fight you? I wouldn't dare," she responded.

"I'm your instructor, do as I say."

"Uh, alright. I understand." You could sense the fear in her voice, it was clear to you she didn't want to engage in combat.

Let's test dodging first. I'll throw some cards and see if she can catch them.

You launched a few cards straight towards the girl. Without even looking up, she blocked it with her hand. It looked as though one of the dark chords snaking around her limbs had caught it. Caught is not the right wording, the cards had been vacuumed into the abyss.

They're gone? I guess she was right about them being mini black holes. Next test, offensive strength.

The two of you exchanged hits for a few moments, but to be honest, it wasn't even an exchange. The girl stood there, simply dodging your blows. No matter what you did, she wouldn't attack.

How can I get her to use her full strength? So stubborn, so much work. I guess I'll just have to make something up...

"Hey Y/N," you laughed, "You remember your friends from the Hunter Exam, don't you? Kurapika was it?"

She looked up, visibly concerned.

"Yes, why? Did something happen?"

"Ohhh it's nothing," you said with a grin, "It's better if you didn't know."