21

Well uhh 

Howdy. This isn't a full chapter. Just a draft post. You can skip to the bottom tbh and read this after but yeah 

————————————

Stiles woke with a start, his hands were sweaty as he tried to steady his breathing. Even though his head pounded as he shifted to get out of bed he did his best to ignore it. He grumbled in slight annoyance as he noticed it was barely 8 am, his thoughts leaning towards that of annoyance. I feel like humpty dumpty when he fell off the wall... wait. Is that even a feeling?.. ah whatever.. 

He'd thrown on some gray sweatpants and washed his face in hopes to get the exhaustion to leave but sadly it didn't work out as planned. The house was silent, only faint snoring heard from those of the pack but otherwise it was fairly calming. A whole lot better than Scotty boy getting his panties in a twist left and right. He thought to himself as he hummed a soft tune. A smile bloomed on his face as he spotted Allison half asleep making waffles as quietly as possible. He had smelled them but had thought he was daydreaming.

Obviously he wouldn't skip out on the chance to catch her off guard. You'd have to be an absolute goodie two shoes to do that. He crept through the hallway and ducked under the table once he hadn't gotten close enough and to his luck she hadn't been awake enough to pay much attention to her surroundings. He leapt out and slammed his hands on the counter that Separated the kitchen and the dining room. 

"BOO!" 

Allison's head whipped up as a small shriek escaped her and purely on instinct she slapped him with a spatula- "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" She blinked a few times to register it was him before a playful anger came upon her. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU SCARED ME!" 

At their bickering the one and only Lydia aggressively opened her door and a terrifying anger blazed in her eyes. Her pajamas were on still and her hair a mess, making it obvious they had woken her from a nice slumber. Stiles gave a nervous grin but immediately squeaked as the strawberry blonde stomped her way over and grabbed his ear so she could- what he would call growl- into his ear "I swear to everything holy Stiles if you wake me up at such a sinful time again I'm breaking your legs so you can't every get out of bed again." A wobbly chuckle left him and he sputtered "w-well Lydia you see I- I thought it would be fun- I didn't mean to- my apologies I didn't mean to wake the queen from her sleep." 

Allison stood there with her hands on her hips and a smug smile on her face as she watched Lydia reprimand him. It helped keep his mind off of what he had been told by Edward. He wasn't exactly scared of fighting he just wished to be lazy and eat chips all day instead of deal with real world problems. 

"Lydia! Those are my waffles- gah I guess you can have them.. I'll make more." 

Lydia had stolen Allison's waffle from the toaster and took a seat at the dining table. Seemingly more awake than before. Stile sighed and slumped down into a chair too before Lydia spoke "So the Volturi?"

a low groan escaped him at the reminder but he responded nonetheless "Edward wants to find his buddies like last time with the whole Nessie incident. But I'm not sure they'll take too kindly to simply backing off like last time. I don't want to put everyone in danger Lydia but I don't think I had i choice. We're involved with the cullens which inevitably means the cloture will target us too... I- I just don't know what to do anymore." 

She smiled at him, toast now gone as she reached over to pat his hand "it's gonna be alright stiles. Your a great leader. I bet you'll know what's best when it comes down to it! Besides, you got Allison And me to beat Scott's ass if he tries to bring you down." Stiles laughed at her antics before tugging lightly at his hair, taking a moment to wander into his own thoughts. 

It wasn't long before everyone started to stir from their sleep. The comfortable silence and small talk now invaded by an annoying amount of noise from the people now moving to get breakfast or help in the making. Scott hadn't come from his room although Kira had which lead stiles to believe he was giving a petty silent treatment. Not that I care about his childish behavior. He didn't even let me tell a joke earlier! 

—-

So this was an old wip I could never get around to really finishing. If anyone's interested in adopting the story (I'd appreciate a lil credit for the idea lmao) feel free to dm me or comment. I lost interest awhile ago and don't think I'll be able to bring myself to finish it. 

I didn't know what I was doin in the first place 💀 

I'm probably closing this account and making a new one because watt pad is irritating me by how it just won't work when I try to change something in settings

To everyone who stuck around for this story I'm so very grateful to you. Sometimes I'd come one here and see the notifications and suddenly any bad feelings I had would vanish. All of you warm my heart so much it's unexplainable 

Once i make the new account I'll give y'all the link since I'm probably gonna make one-shots or just write down some ideas for others! I tend to have a wild imagination but not enough motivation to write so you might be seeing a whole lot of prompts haha 

Ive really gotten more into the seven deadly sins but I'm trying to stem off into others. Sadly I'm having no luck so I guess I'll just read until it's washed out of me lmao 

It blows my mind how popular this fic got to be honest, I really only made it awhile back because I hadn't seen one twilight crossover where stiles was a werewolf?? Like- that was the perfect chance to make stiles epic? Usually he was a vampire and other times he'd be a hybrid. I had actually entertained the idea of stiles being a hybrid and it was in the near future that he would've been if I hadn't lost motivation 💀 but honestly the story is so messy I feel like I'd need to go back and rewrite the whole thing 

Hope y'all are doing good though! Ahhh, if there's any comments I'll do my best to reply to them all