1: You dont know me

Stiles sat up in the bed of the guest room he stayed in. He and hus dad were only living with the pack for a short time, nothing permanent... yet. The once pale boy was now tanned, had more muscle on him rather than being a walking stick. He looked down at his phone and sat up as he texted jacob.

S: Hey J, where are you guys?

J boy: Finally woke up? Were down by that cliff, were diving

S: K, see u there

Stiles huffed quietly muttering "Cliff? It's a goddamn mountain from that height. And its not diving, its called commiting suicide on accident." He climbed out of bed, putting on some jeans, a big white shirt and a leather jacket. His hair? As messy as can be. He grabbed another outfit just incase he... Broke these? Not sure how to put it- actually no, incase he physically grew so big he ripped them apart.

When he got to what seemed to be a favorite place he slapped Jacobs bare back with that crooked smile of his as he said "Sometimes J, i wonder if you really want to kill yourself. But hey, not like i'll stop you." Jacob looked at him a snorted "Did i ask for your rather... straight forward opinion?" Stiles raised his eyebrows with a wave of his hand he laughed "No, its not like you jump off cliffs like a bunch of psycho dumbasses like a morning routine. Naaaaahhhh, whwy would i voice an opinion on that fantasy?" The sarcasm practically dripped from the words and jacob smiled saying "I knew i shouldn't have said anything."

Stiles had been kicked out of the pack in beacon hills, Scott said he was just too weak and couldn't do anything, often got in the way or somethin along those lines. The pack had begun to mistreat him but he hardly cared, he knew he would be seeing Jacob because before he was kicked from the pack, Stiles had begun his cycle of becoming a werewolf. 

Jacob watched as Seth was shoved off the cliff and yelled as he fell downwards.

Once Seth gpt back to the pack whining like a kid who's candy got taken away. Stiles undressed somewhere and transformed, he looked like jacob in size, strength, etc. But he had a more red, brown and orange look to him. His eyes the same calming brown, he padded to the pack, Jacob already transformed, Stiles dipped his head respectfully as the pack of wolves ran through the forest. 

Woah, Stiles? Why are you so angry right now

Stiles recognized that as the voice of annoying Seth, everybody thinking and feeling at the same time was pretty overwhelming at first but he got used to it. Stiles was still pretty pissed off as he thought

Beacon hills pack

They knew about how that pack mistreated him. And they did not like it very much. Stiles slowed when the pack trickled onto the reeking vampire land, he came out from behind Jacob, his eyes meeting Bellas and then...

"Have you met her Stiles? Her names Renesmee."

The pack all started to get loud and he growled at them, snapping his jaws aggressively before padding back to a private spot where he quickly changed and got dressed. Stles sauntered over and looked at Renesmee, Jacob snarled but he only snapped back "Oh shut up you overprotective dog." Stiles looked down at the silent girl, he crouched dow  and her soft hand touched his cheek. He saw Bella and the blood.. oh god, that part was gross. Renesmee giggled at him grimacing at that and everyone around them just looked at her like she was crazy.

Renesmee looked him dead in the eye and spoke wuietly "Can i keep him?" Jacob had somehow transformed and got his clothes on with a irritated look "Do you not like me nessie? You just met him!" Renesmee looked at Jacob before she looked back at Stiles, she blinked and muttered "Its quiet peaceful here lately."

Stiles played thag crooked smile on his lips.

"You know it too?"

"How could i not?" The girl nearly gave him a look like he was stupid.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wanted to make this fic for fun. I haven't found any plots where stiles is part of the pack from twilight so i wanted to try it? Sorry if your bored for right now but ive made up some unfortunate events that will happen.

Dont forget to like and comment!