4: Blue dresses

I couldn't hold myself back, she was already getting close and luckily nobody out and about, the sky dark with the bright speckles of stars. I leaped and tackled her, she cried out, whining and I snarled right up in her face when crashing noises came from my door, Willow came running out. My snarling stopped, my ears pinned back and by the look on her face she was going to rip me apart.

I lowered my head and padded into the forest where I changed, putting on the clothes I had stored with me on, I put a bag by my house just in case. I put on the same clothes I wore with the pack and grumpily walked out from the forest, Willow snapped at me angrily "What the hell Stiles! She's scared shitless!" Riley had gotten a nearly dark teal-blue summer dress, her hair in a bun with two strings on each side of her face.

Willow grabbed the back of my neck and dragged me inside my house while Riley skipped after, the pack stayed and were talking to my dad when I was practically thrown onto the ground of the kitchen. I got up using the table to stand, my side hurt from hitting the tree and I knew that Riley was in pain too. My dad (A/N his name is going to be John) hurried to my side but I waved him away and went to the kitchen sink, coughing up blood I wiped it off my lips before stumbling away. The pack was startled at my appearance and Willow then took me by the collar of my shirt, only an inch away from my face and I spoke first...

"Ooh, look who woke up. Don't worry Sweetheart, we were just messin around."

Willow let go of me and turned but then suddenly she tackled me to the ground, holding me down while I struggled to get out of a angry woman's grip. A female wolf, with a motherly instinct can be strong if she's protecting someone.

Riley realized she was getting too mad and pulled off her sister while Liam helped me up. Allison looked worried as I looked like I was in pain, Scott got up and growled "Stiles! you know the dangers out there! why would you bring her out there?" My head was spinning, the side of me where I was kind of... scary leaked out as a reaction to my pounding head and the throbbing pain, my head rolled around lazy before I made ye contact with Scott, my words rather light and a threatening smooth sound "Scotty boy... Like I said... Just having some good ol' fun."

"Fuck you asshole."

I laughed at Riley's words, the laugh was a sick sound, like he was enjoying his pain. Scott backed up as my breaths got deeper, a rumbling noise rising in my chest until Willow said soflty with a blank expression "Stiles." I trained my eyes on her and she got a little closer, her comfort reassuring me as she muttered a small sentence, the words just got to me in a reassuring way "Such sweet moonshine~"

I calmed down and blinked repeatedly before my dad said worriedly "Stiles. You need to tell them. Because if you decide to... You know... For you to feel better and possible heal fast... it wouldn't be so bad-"

"I can tell them a little bit about myself. But not my pack. Not unless Sam knows."

I coughed up some blood and Riley snorted "toughen up Sti! You've dealt with worse."

My laugh was real this time, it sounded like I was actually alive and healthy. The pain felt like a broken bone and I grumbled "Well first of all-"

Willow trained her eyes on me and the pack got in on full focus.

The nervous feeling entered my stomach and I thought of every bad outcome until the sound of footsteps came into the quiet room, my body stiffened and the urge to punch the person-no- people who walked in was almost at the point I was tempted to really hit someone.

"Derek?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry about this chapter being short! I wanted to have Stiles reveal in a separate chapter!

Don't forget to comment! :)