Chapter 1

To one of my favourite friends Haylie Abreu.

Chapter 1

The ground was covered with the beautiful white snow. Every snowflake falls makes me feel more excited than I was already.
I was looking from the window smiling at the snow in front of me like an idiot. That's because snow means the weather is going to be colder. And I'm positive that I am the only human in England who loves it when it's so cold.
I grabbed my books and laptop bag and went to my car. There is my beautiful yellow Mini Cooper waiting for me to drive it. I worked for two years to buy this baby but let's be honest here my parents and older sister helped me too.

I parked my pretty car near the cute cafe that we always go to. I walked inside and saw my friends sitting each of them is busy with their phones and Billy is not here yet. As usual.

"Hi" I said sitting next to Donna. "how are you?".
"Faith you're here" said Donna. "Don't you look in a good mood today?".
"Of course she is" said Steve in sarcasticly "it's snowing".
"Where are your books?" Asked Wendy.
"Over here" I said putting my books on the table.

-Pause-
Faith "me" 19 years old. I was born on the 2nd of Feb.
Steven "or as we call him Steve" 20 years old "the oldest one"
Donna 20 years old.
Will and Wendy 20 years old "yep they are twins"
And finally Bill "we call him Billy" 19 years old p.s. he is younger than me.

These are my friends. I met them in kindergarten when I was 3 and ever since then we are best friends.
-back-
We sat waiting for Billy to arrive because as usual he is always late. I ordered some green tea with a macaron and then checked my email from my laptop.
Wendy and Steve were watching something on Steve's laptop and laughing when Will and Donna were busy with their phones.
"So....." I said trying to break the silence. "what are we going to do after we study?".

No one replied.

I leaned on Donna to see what she was doing. She was watching YouTube videos and I knew that every one else is watching too.
I have no idea why do they check this stupid pointless website. It's just a website for people to post stupid videos and I hate it.
I grabbed my headphones from my bag and plugged them in my phone and listen to some songs leaning on the chair and closing my eyes.

*poke*
*poke*
*poke*
"What!" I screamed after poking me for the millionth time.
"Billy is here" said Will. "we should start studying".
"Then why didn't you start" I asked with an annoyed tone.
"Because you were sleeping" said Billy looking at me like a joke. I glared at him and sat down opening my books.
"Alright then let's start" Donna said pushing her hot chocolate aside.

*****

"I'm home" I screamed when I entered the house.
"Did you study well" my mother asked me while cleaning the floor.
"Yes. what are you doing?"
"Your cousin broke the vase."
"Oh."
I went to my bedroom to James laying on my bed.
"James please get out of here I'm not in the mood to deal with you".
But my cousin did not reply. Why everyone is ignoring me today?
"James".
I put my books and laptop on my disk and looked at him. Oh, he's sleeping.

So James is the annoying 20 years old cousin. He keeps on coming to our house and any others people from their family saying that he misses them.
It is true that he misses them but the real reason for going is to ask for money since he is jobless.

I took a long bath because we all love warm long baths and when I'm done James was watching some YouTube from my macbook.
"James!"
"Oh hey cousin I didn't knew that you are here."
"Now you know get out of here and get ready you and I are going to Nando's".
His eyes light up and he left my bedroom without any other mover or word.
I changed and sat on my desk to see a guy with brown hair and eyes smiling at me from my macbook.
It took me a while just staring at him first because he kind of looks like Liam Payne and because she couldn't deny the fact that he is hot.
I closed everything and took my purse and went for my car waiting for my cousin.
"You know you could always give me your car if you want to" said James claiming inside the car.
"Keep on dreaming" was the only thing I said before I start driving to Nando's.

In Nando's we sat across from each other. He took the menu and started deciding what to order when I kept staring at him blankly.
"What?" He said when he left his head up.
"I bought you here to talk about a serious subject."
The waitress came and took our orders and then he started at me when I was looking at the table.
"I don't have any job and you know that" he said with a hopeless tone.
"Then go look for one!" I said like it's the most obvious thing in the world and tbh it was the most obvious thing.
"I tried but I can't find one here." he said shrugging .
If you can't find here go look in other places no matter where London, Liverpool, Yorkshire, Manchester I don't care if you found a job then rent a small apartment and stay there. it's Better than just staying here like that." I said looking at him in the eyes. "then you'll find a perfect girlfriend without asking me and other people for one" I said winking.
He chuckled and nod. I know that he is not sure about the idea of moving out to another city but if it's the only way to make him be a responsible person then he should at least try it. I will give him all the time he needs to think and if he said yes I'll help him gladly.

The food arrives and we start eating silently. Not because it's awkward after the chat we had but it's because we are too busy eating this amazing food.
"I'll go get something to drink" i said and he smiled at me.
I went to put some orange juice in my glass and walked to our table. Before I could reach my table I noticed that my face is pressed against something hard but smells good. I felt something cold on my thigh. it took me a while to realise that there is some orange juice on my skirt.
"Oh my god!" I said pulling back from the guy who crushed to me looking at my skirt.
"Oh crap I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do this" he said with a shocked tone like he was too busy doing something else to realise that he ruined my skirt.
I looked up at him with angry and eyes. To be honest it was hard to be angry at that hot guy in front of me but I pushed all of those feelings away and looked at him with a very angry eye.

Author's note
Hola amigos :)
How are you? So as you can see I started a fanfiction about Oli White because I couldn't find any to read. and as you can see up that it's for my friend Haylie because she is the one who inspired me to write it. I wasn't planing on writing it today but I did. Why? Because I tweeted Oli White saying that I'll write a fanfic about him and her replied at me! It took me more than an hour to clam down after freaking out. And then because of the reply I got a little bit to excited and I wrote chapter 1.

What do you think of it?

Excuse the mistakes <3

Love you all 

The Clumsy Deer