• Digby •

Disclaimer: This chapter contains self harm so if you suffer from it I'm sorry :( I've also dealt with self harm in the past so if y'all need anyone to talk to my DM's are always open! 🤍🤍🤍

The dog Digby pronounced dig-bee btw :) ⬆️

***
Holly's POV
***

"Here you go, lovey"

I take the mug of tea Talia hands me and mumble a quiet "thanks". She ruffles my hair and turns around to tackle the stacked up dirty dishes in the sink. We both know the boys are too busy with meetings and filming main channel videos to even notice.

It's been a week since JJ had his accident and the boys have started on with their regular lives again.
My nightmares and tears have died down but my head is still cloudy with shock. Every time I think of JJ, I space out and have to remove myself from the guys before I get too emotional.

I'm tired. I barely sleep anymore and I've lost some more weight. The boys cook a lot but they've given up trying to get me to eat. I know JJ would have a fit if he could see me now.

"Holly?"

I shake my head and look at Talia. She frowns softly and rubs my back.

"Holly, you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I called your name three times, hun"

"Oh, sorry," I mumble.

Talia sighs.

"I was asking if you wanted to go into town later. We could have a girls day and...clear your head"

Right off the bat, I know Simon put Talia up to this. Talia doesn't like going out a lot and she kinda asked weirdly.

"No thanks, T. I don't feel like going out. I appreciate it but nah"

Talia cocks her head to the side and raises a perfect eyebrow.

"You sure?"

I nod. "Yeah"

***
2 pm
***

"Holly, lunch is ready!"

I ignore Harry's voice outside my bedroom door and sigh, burying my face in my pillow.
My door opens and the creaking of the floorboards makes me groan. Why is he in my room?

"Holly? Simon says he wants you to eat something"

"Tell him I'm not hungry," I mutter. "And please go away. I'm not in the mood"

"Okay, but if he comes up here..."

"Got it," I sigh.

Harry goes away but forgets to shut my door. I roll my eyes but am too lazy to walk over and shut it so I leave the door open.

A few seconds later, footsteps approach and they stop a few feet from my bed.

"Holly"

"Yes?"

"Come downstairs and eat something. Anything, please"

I ignore Simon and keep my face in my pillow. He sighs and sits next to me, denting the bed a little.

"Sweetheart, it's been a week. I get that you're still upset- we all are, but life goes on. JJ wouldn't want you to be starving yourself like this"

"I'm fine, Simon," I reply a little coldly. I get that Simon's trying to help but it's getting on my nerves.

"You're clearly not fine, hun. I can tell by your voice, and when are you going to stop blocking me out? I'm here to help you. Everyone in this house is here to help you"