· Tears Before Bedtime ·

***

Holly's POV

***

"You should deffo stream"

"I'm not sure," I falter, rubbing the back of my neck and looking out the window. "I feel like I wouldn't be good at it"

Talia takes a sip from the can of coke in her hands. "Babes, I think you'd be great. You're funny and you're real and I think you can help other people by sharing what you've been through"

It's Thursday evening and the gals and I are having a sleepover at Gee's. Will is home but stays in his bedroom while we talk and eat. Gee was feeling a bit depressed yesterday so Talia, Freya and I came over to stay the night and cheer her up or at least get some things off her mind. I was at Talia's for a few days anyway since JJ and his girlfriend are on a romantic getaway trip to Paris and Simon's staying at Tobi's to film a video for his main channel.

"JJ keeps getting PC's sent to him and all these headsets," I say. "I guess I could put them to good use and start streaming"

Bzzzz

I look down at my phone and see JJ's contact flash up.

"Speak of the devil," I smile, picking the call up. "Hey, Jide. How's Paris?"

"Good, Holly. Really, good. How's Gee's? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, JJ," I chuckle. "We're just talking and stuffing our faces"

JJ laughs. "Okay, good. Listen, I've gotta go. ***** and I have a reservation for dinner. Don't go to bed too late, yeah?"

"Yeah," I reply. "Have a good dinner"

"Thanks, love," JJ says. "Hugs and kisses from me and *****. Sleep well!"

JJ hangs up and I pocket my phone, rejoining the girl's conversation.

***

The next day Freya, me, Talia and Gee wake up on the living room sofas. Gee and Talia cook us breakfast while Freya and I play pattycake at the table.

***

After dinner, Talia and I leave Gee's and pack up the car with our stuff. We head over to JJ's flat and jog up the stairs excitedly. It's almost been a week since we've seen the boys and we've both missed them terribly. We're so happy, we don't even curse the broken elevator.

"JJ!"

"Holly!"

We hug in the open doorway and laugh when Talia tries to get through with her bags.

"This is all very cute and whatever but it's an awful inconvenience to someone who's trying to get through!"

"I missed you too, Talia," JJ chuckles, reaching an arm over to hug us both at the same time.

Talia hugs back but then goes straight to wheeling in her suitcase. JJ stares at it.

"You planning on moving in, mate?"

"Would that be such an issue?" Talia bites back.

JJ blushes and looks down at the floor for a brief minute. No one can knock JJ down a couple notches like Talia can. They both laugh and Simon comes out of his room complaining about the noise.

"That was your girlfriend, fam," JJ says, nodding at Talia.

"I'm not noisy!" Talia protests, making her voice go very high.

JJ, me and Simon wince and share a look. Talia can be very noisy sometimes.

"Whatever you say, Tali-bun"