Thirty

Monday, June 28, 2021
Roc Nation Offices
Atlanta, Georgia
11:30 am

Beyoncé walked into the Roc Nation office building ready to tell Jay her important news.

It had been a week since their run-in, and she had finally mustered up enough courage to tell him.

She knew she had to tell him, and she knew it'd be better to do it sooner than later.

"Hey Bey, long time no see," Beyoncé heard as she walked into the lobby.

She looked over to see Ty Ty walking over to her.

"Hey Ty Ty!" Beyoncé smiled as she hugged him.

"How have you been?" Ty Ty asked her.

"I'm good. What about you?" she asked him.

"I'm good too. I'm sorry about what happened with Jay," Ty told her.

"Don't be. It's okay. I'm good. Really, I am," she replied.

"You should know I cursed his ass out for breaking up with you," he said.

"No, you shouldn't have done that. It was my fault too," Beyoncé laughed.

"He's my best friend, and I had to let him know that I think he made a big mistake," Ty replied.

"Maybe so, but it's for the best," Beyoncé told him.

"So what are you doing here?" Ty Ty asked her.

"Would you believe I'm here to see you?" Beyoncé asked him.

"No, not at all, so what's going on?" he asked her.

"I need to talk to Shawn. It's really important. I was scared to call him and say that I was coming. I thought I might chicken out, and it's important that I do this. Is he available? He's not doing anything important, is he?" she asked him.

"He is not doing anything important at all. Go on up," Ty told her.

"Thanks Ty. I'll see you later," she said.

"See you later Bey. Take care," he replied as they walked away from each other.

Beyoncé went to the elevator and went up to Jay's office floor. She got off of the elevator when it opened and went to his office.

She opened the door and walked into his office.

"Hey Shawn, there's something we need to talk ab—," Beyoncé started before she saw Jay and Cassie.

When Jay noticed Beyoncé standing there, he immediately backed away from Cassie.

"Uh Bey, what are you doing here?" Jay asked her.

"Ty told me that I could come up. He said you weren't doing anything important. I see he was telling the truth," Beyoncé chuckled.

"You know what—," Cassie started before Beyoncé ignored her and cut her off.

"Can you shut up please? I don't care what you have to say. Shawn, we need to talk. It's important," Beyoncé told Jay.