Forty Two

Monday, May 20, 2024
Beyoncé's Apartment Building
Los Angeles, California
12:30 pm

"Alright, this is the last box Bey," Jay said as he reached across the backseat of his black Tesla

"Could you not touch that one please?" Beyoncé said quickly and urgently before he could put his hands on the box.

He gave her a confused look as he moved away from it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you. It's just that it's the box," she told him, putting emphasis on her last two words.

"Oh, no problem," Jay said as she got the box out of his back seat.

"It's not that I don't trust you to touch it. I'd just rather carry it," she said.

"I get it ma," he told her.

They were in the garage of her new apartment building getting her fragile items out of his car.

She had used movers to move most of her things, but for her most important and fragile things, she chose to transport them herself.

She still had movers coming later to bring things like her bed and couch.

The box that they were referring to was her box of baby stuff that she'd kept from her pregnancy. It was just the few baby clothes and toys that she'd had a chance to buy, their son's baby book with his sonogram pictures, and pictures of her and Jay from when she was pregnant.

They made their way up to her new penthouse apartment which was full of boxes that needed to be unpacked.

She went ahead and put her baby box away on the top shelf of her closet before making her way to the kitchen area where Jay was standing against the counter on his phone.

She went and wrapped her arms around him before she laid her head on on his back.

"I guess I should get started with all this unpacking. You wanna help me, or do you have somewhere else to be?" she asked him.

"I wanna fuck," Jay told her not looking up from his phone.

"What?" Beyoncé asked him with a laugh.

He put his phone down on the counter before he stood up straight and turned to face her, causing her to stand up and let go of him.

"You heard me. I wanna fuck like right now. I've been wanting to blow your back out since I first saw you this morning. I'm tryna get in them guts girl. You look too damn good today," he told her.