I sit next him and rest my head on his shoulder. "I've been working for the women's football team in England. Of course over these past years Lucy and I have grown closer and closer everyday. I met Becky and I met my biological family," I reply.

"Damn, I missed a lot," he says making me smile.

"Now, what about you?" I ask sitting up.

"What about me?" He asks with a smirk.

"What's been going on with you?"

"Well, I'm married," he says making my eyes go wide.

"You're married?" I shout.

He chuckles, "Yea, I am. Her name is Amelia. We have a two year old son, Logan."

"You have a son! So, I'm technically his aunt," I say with a smile.

Tony laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulders, "Of course you are his aunt."

I smile but it falters when I think of my next question. "What happened with your dad?" I ask making Tony sigh.

"Well after you were adopted, he spiraled down even more. He started to take some anger out on me when I was home from college," Tony says making my breath hitch.

"After some time I didn't come home anymore. Since I was with Amelia I packed up my things and we bought an apartment together. I haven't seen him since," Tony says with a frown.

"I'm sorry, I feel like it's my fault," I tell Tony as I look at the ground.

"Hey, it is not your fault, I promise. He was like that before you came," Tony says.

I look up and my eyes connect with him. "I've been having nightmares again," I tell him, "Everytime it's about him."

"I'm so sorry, Andrea," Tony says pulling me into him.

"I'm happy I got to see you," I say as he holds me.

"Same here, Drea," he says quietly, "Whenever your in Canada let me know."

I chuckle at his words, "Sounds good."
———
"How was it?" Becky asks next to me as I clean up.

"What? Talking to Tony?" I ask her.

Everyone left about thirty minutes ago so now it's just Becky and I.

"Yes."

"It was fine. We caught up a little," I tell her.

"Only a little? Andrea, you have been telling me almost everyday how much you have missed him. What happened?" Becky asks walking over to me.

I sigh and stop what I'm doing, "He told me that he hasn't talked to David since I was adopted. I feel like it's my fault. I was like a burden to his family."

"Andrea Bronze," Becky says placing her hands on my cheeks, "You are not a burden. You are an amazing and beautiful human being and anyone would be lucky to have you in there life."

"You promise?"

"I promise," Becky says pulling me in for a kiss.

I smile into the kiss and Becky does as well. She pulls me closer to her and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and sink more into the kiss.

We pull away when air becomes a problem and I have a big smile on my face. I rest my forehead against Becky's and she kisses me one last time.

"Thank you," I say as I look into her eyes.

"For what?"

"For making me happy."

Becky's smile grows and she surprises me when she picks me up. I squeal and tighten my arms around her. She walks upstairs and places me on the bed. She then lays next to me a I cuddle into her side.

Becky wraps her arms around me and places a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm going to miss you," I hear her say.

"I'm going to miss you too. We can plan for when you can come visit or I'll come back," I tell her.

"We better," she says making me laugh.

"Beautiful," Becky says making me confused.

"What?" I ask sitting up and leaving on my arm.

"Your laugh. Everything about you," Becky says making me blush.

"Stop," I say with a smile nuzzling my face into her neck.

"As long as your with me, it's never going to stop," Becky says.

"So forever?" I ask her.

"Forever."
————————————————————————
Here you guys go! Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!