● ⅱ ●

Tring Tring Tring

Doorbell rang, disturbing her sleep, she gritted her teeth before cursing as bell continued to ring. She got off from bed, taking long strands toward the door and swear.

"Kon marr gaya subah subah."

She openly cursed as she knew that no one was at home except her, as her mother had gone market for some shopping and dadu had gone to park with his friends for playing cards. Her mother even told her to get up before going market, but she being lazy ass decided to take it as good opportunity for sleeping as long as she would want. But that bloody doorbell wake up her.

Huffed, she opened door and glared at the person, who seem to be a delivery boy of mid twenties.

"Suhana jaiswal," He asked, typing something in his phone.

"Yes," She tried to hide her yawn, which escaped her mouth. Traitor.

"Ma'am, this is your parcel," He handed her a wrapped parcel, and smiled.

She nodded and did the formality and shut door behind her, after moving inside. Like a excited kid, she tear off the wrapped, inside which had a card and velvet box. She opened the card and read it.

" To miss jaiswal
Opss To soon to be Mrs khurrana
~Professor"

PS- I ordered them to insert this card after our engagement "

She grinned as she read last lines, and couldn't help but chuckled. And her eyes fixed on the velvet box. She opened it and her heart swelled up with happier. A infinite pendent.

It must be chosen by his mother, she thought and giggled. Because there was no way, he could select something so thoughtful. Her thoughts drifted and roamed around yesterday's event when she got biggest shock of her life, that her professor would be the one for her. But soon or later she had to accept that, and surely that wouldn't be easy as it sounded.

Grabbing the card and box in her hand, she moved toward her room her taking shower as sleep had already vanished from her system. All thanks to professor.

After shower, she ate her breakfast and when her mother came home. Seeing her daughter all waked up, it shocked her mother making her roll her eyes. That wasn't a big deal. Right.

"See, i have came back with invitation cards designs. So choose one you like and we will finalize it and give order for making copies of them," Her mother exclaimed, showing her scattered cards designs on table. Blue, pink, black, golden, so much of designs to confuse her. She looked at her mother for help, who laughed at her pouty expression.

"I like this golden one, simple and classy," Her mother pointed toward golden card which looked indeed classy. Suhana too approved it and ordered for it.

"Are you inviting your friends from college," Her mother asked, making list of guests whom they would have to send cards.

"Well, i only have one best friend who happened to be groom's brother," She scowled, typing hurriedly in her phone. Actually planning something regarding her sangeet function with sahir.

May she was against the marriage before, but her dadu was her first priority and how could she say no to them. So, better enjoy all the functions rather than sulking on marrying and make beautiful memories.