● epilogue ●

A deep moan vamoosed from the back of her throat when his feathery touch of fingers wandered near her most sensitive part. She arched her back feeling him sliding down her body and his breaths fanned her inner thighs, igniting the flames of passion into her.

"Professor you better get on your work before my mood flips," A warning threat left her parted red swollen lips as she panted feeling her thighs rewarded by his peppery kisses.

A chortle escaped his mouth hearing her threat and he hummed in return before licking his dried lips. His lips touched the area she wanted him to touch since starting, his tongue flicked and lapped there earning a gutteral moan from his wife making him smirk against her soft flesh before resuming his work, to reward her with pleasure as she deserved.

Her breath hitched as she felt herself coming and clutched his thick locks into fist, encouraging him to continue his ministration.

"Fuck Samarth," She couldn't help but moan out his name which sounded too sensual to him making him hasten his actions.

"Did you just curse," He mumbled, reaching her face with charcoal orbs darkened with unspoken desires.

She hummed with eyes closed when his lips met hers and his erected hard on poked her thighs as he adjusted himself, not to crush her with his weight.

Before he could shove himself inside her to gain his sanity and calm his hooded mind, a grumbling sound echoed inside their bedroom. He narrowed his eyes at his wife underneath him who closed her eyes guiltily.

"Suhana," His stern voice was enough for her to open her brown eyes.

"You said you had dinner but it seems like you lied, didn't you," His lips formed in thin line and she bowed down her head. Long forgotten was their intimate position, her health comes first.

"Don't you have some confessions to tell."

"I ate burger and threw all the fruits in trash bag," She murmured with twitched lips.

He sighed, standing up and slip into sweatpants before moving toward bathroom to get a towel and a freshly washed t-shirt of his and made his way toward his wife who laid on bed. He cleaned her before helping her to wore t-shirt silently and picked her up, leaving their bedroom.

"I'm sorry," She looked at him who silently peeled outer covering of fruits and cutting them in plate. He didn't glance at her before moving toward refrigerator to take out the juice he made an hour ago for his wife.

"Please speak to me Samarth. I'm sorry na," She touched his arm and munched the fruits he served her.

He sighed, finally looking at her with concern filled eyes, "Suhana you had promised me that you'll eat the fruits but you didn't. It could effect your health sweetheart. You need more amount of proteins and vitamin in this condition, why don't you understand ?"

She looked back at her plate, as guilt strike her mind. She made him over worried and she risked her health.

"I won't do something like this again," She pinched her throat like a child and nodded vigorously.

He chuckled and smiled, seeing the sincerity in her words. He knew she won't do something like this again.

"You better be," He replied, wiping her lips with his hand as she finished her juice and grinned back.

"Let's get you back to bedroom. You should rest now," He mumbled, kissing her forehead lovingly and scooped her. She snuggled into his chest and burped making him chuckle when she hided her face against his chest embarrassingly.