● ⅷ ●

Samarth stopped his car in front of 'The Homely café' and waited for his wife's reaction that was something he has been looking forward lately.

"Oh my god, this is the new café na, of which people has been talking about," She cupped her face, shockingly, one of the habit of her whenever she is surprised or shocked. He noticed.

Chuckling on her expression, he parked his car and came out, moving toward other side of car to open gate for her like a gentleman.

She shot him a grin, adjusting her outfit and handbag properly. He offered his hand as she happily obliged and intertwined their fingers, his callous and warm palm against her soft and cool ones. She looked down, eyeing their clasped fingers and felt her heart flutter.

Interiors were mesmerising, just like she had heard. The homely vibe it gave and the strong fragrance of caffeine was quite luring.

They decided to take seat near window as it showed garden full of blossomed flowers. Suhana admired them with awed expression, samarth smiled sensing her enjoying. He was glad that other day he heard Suhana and Sahir's talk when they were talking about this café.

"Let's order, shall we ?" He said holding menu in his hands. She nodded and grab hold on menu and start reading it.

"I am gonna have veg sandwich and mango smoothie," Samarth kept menu on table and said, looking at his wife intently who was deeply engrossed in choosing something for her from the menu.

"Okay. I am gonna have pasta and Oreo shake," She said with a nod when her husband signal waiter to write their order.

"What're we gonna do whole day," Suhana asked leaning back on comfy seat as he drank water.

"What you want to do after breakfast?" He asked her with a light shrug.

"Shopping," She grinned when her evil brain planned to take revenge of all the time he scolded her in college by making him roam with her whole day in shopping. As she once heard from her mother in law that he totally dreaded going shopping.

As expected, he groaned as he heard her plan of going for shopping. But then keep reminding himself that it's his responsibility to keep his wife happy and content, even for that he has to go for shopping.

"Sure," He smiled lightly rubbing hand on his face. You can do this samarth. For her.

"Sounds like a plan," She giggled watching his changed expressions.

She leaned over table making him raise his eyebrows and whispered, "I am gonna bankrupt you."

"Really," He chuckled and held amused face with smile playing on lips. She nodded like a excited child making him laugh at her.

"We will see darling," He whispered huskily, when her cheeks heated up due to close proximity as he leaned over and copied her.

"Yeah yeah," She replied, sipping her smoothie she ordered, not making eye contact with him.

He smirked as he clearly saw her crimson red shade of cheeks but didn't comment about it. They fell in silence, which was soothing.

She leaned on her seat as she finished her breakfast and gulp down her smoothie.

"Kitna aur time pro—," Samarth glared sipping his drink.

"Samarth, yeah samarth," She corrected herself and laughed nervously as she does remember his warning.

"Let's go," He stood up pushing his phone inside pocket of jean and held out his hand, she slipped her hand into his as her heart flutter again. Stupid heart.