● ⅹⅴ ●

/// Mature content ahead ///

"Samarth, let's get going now. These heels are digging inside my skin and causing unbearable pain," Suhana whined, pouting when her husband glared at her as he had warned her for not wearing heels as it might cause her pain later but she just flicked her hairs in replied and had rolled her eyes on his words.

"Okay, let's go and inform mom dad before we leave," He nodded, finding his parents between the crowd through his eyes and reached them as he found them talking to an elderly couple.

"Mom we are leaving for home," He informed, passing smile to the elderly couple who excused themselves.

"Okay, hum bhi thode der me airport ke liye nikalenge," Their mom said reminding them as after function they would be going back to Dehradun with Sahir, who has been excited to spend his one month vacation in his hometown.

"Phir saath hi chalte hai na, hum aapko airport drop kar denge, phir ghar chale jayege," Suhana interjected wanted to see off her in laws to airport, no doubt she's gonna miss them. But her professor has promised to take her Dehradun after the semester completes. Tho she wanted to go this time on one month vacation but samarth that some university related work which meant he won't be able to join her, so she declined this plan.

"Don't do all the fun without me," She whispered in her best friend's ear, while hugging him who chuckled and nodded.

"I'll send you pictures."

"I won't see them," She knew, he'd deliberately tease her sending pictures.

"We will see," He patted her head, before flickering her forehead. She made annoyed faces and complaint to her mother in law who in return gave him earful of scolding.

"Jao bacho, aap dono ko late ho jayega. Hum bhi check-in karte hai," Adarsh said, and hugged his son and daughter in law who smiled and nodded back.

"I'll miss you," She whispered and smiled with teary eyes.

"Awwiee don't cry, we will visit soon," Renuka cooed at her, patting her cheek fondly after engulfing her into hug.

"Take care mom-dad."

"You too son. We love you."

«•°•»

"Are you okay" Samarth asked his wife, pulling his car on road and touched her hand which was rested in her lap.

She looked at his hand in her lap and then at him, before nodding. Intertwining their fingers she smiled at him and caressed them. He couldn't help but smile, he took her hand near his face and softly placed kiss on her fingers making her blush.

Glancing at his blushing wife, he bite his lower lip.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you're looking," He initiated, not liking the silence between them.

"You did. That pul– I can't even pronounce it properly," She wrinkled her nose in annoyance and pouted all the while looking at him. He chuckled at her expressions but didn't say anything.

"Vaise tumhe yaad toh hai na jo tumne kaha tha function me jaane se pehle," He innocently asked her, unclasping their fingers to change gear.

"What are you talking about ? I don't remember," She shook her head looking confused and played with her bangles, filling the car with jingling sound of it.