𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐀𝐑

•G L I M P S E•

•G L I M P S E•

"Sir i have a question," She put her hand high in air, and sheepishly smiled as whole class looked at her with widen eyes.

"Okay, ask," Professor khurrana nodded, and folded his hands against chest, waiting for her question.

"Sir if that day Newton wouldn't be sitting under shadow of apple tree, who would have discovered gravity nani. And if that day an apple didn't fall on his head, he won't be that famous and now his theories won't be eating our head," She muttered last words quite slow, and shrugged her shoulders, blinking innocently.

"Are these questions are related to your courses," Her professor asked, anyone could conclude that he was glaring at her by then.

"Obviously professor, look from the beginning teacher has taught us that if you're going to read any topic, also you should know about their history and facts related to it," Her tongue was dripping honey, so sweet, but only some knew the truth. Everyone laughed as she reasoned, and giggle along them.

"Enough," Professor roared, fuming in anger like red smoke could start leaving from his ears any second as his face turned red.

"And you, Miss jaiswal out. Right now leave this class," He finished, pointing toward exit door of classroom and eyes fixed on her.

"As you say," Saying this, she grabbed her backpack and hang it on her left shoulder and left, not before winking at her best friend.

"And you, Sahir get out," He pointed toward the person who was sitting beside her, giving her encouragement for pulling that stunt.

"Professor, meine kya kiya. I am innocent," He fake baffled and gave his best puppy look.

"You whistled, i heard that," He gritted his teeth and pointed toward exit door, from where she left few moment ago.

"As you say," He grabbed his backpack and rushed out, where his best friend was waiting for him.

"Kaha tha na nikaal dungi boring lecture se," She grinned, dragging him toward cafeteria.

"Chha gayi Suhana," He clapped, ordering their meal to fill their tummy.

--------------------------------------------------

"Maa how many times i have to tell you that i don't want to marry right now. Why don't you understand," She almost screamed, as her mother again put the topic of marriage in front of her. She tried to keep her anger on bay, but she almost failed as her mother did that again.

"Don't you know, how critical your dadu's health is right now. And it's his last wish for god sake," Her mother broke into tears, she knew that her father in law's health was critical, anything could happen anytime. And being his daughter in law it's her duty to complete his last wish.

"I won't let anything happen to him," She screamed, as fear occurred her. She couldn't lose him, he was everything to her. Her dadu.

"Then, do as he wants. He would never want anything bad for you or your future. You know that, right," Her mother wiped her as well as her daughter's tears which spilled through their eyes and hugged her. Her eyes held hope.

--------------------------------------------------

"Okay mom as you say, if this is whag dadu wanted. I am ready as i have no one in my life like that," He shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Really! Oh my god, you're getting married," His younger brother jumped off sofa, making fake shehnai from his hands, and imaginary playing it on his brother's face.

"Stay back chote," He pushed his good for nothing younger brother, who pouted and sat beside their mother and lean on her shoulder.

"I pray you get someone as annoying and mischievous as i am, who will never let you take a breath of relief," He glared at his brother who was glaring at him continuously.

"Whatever, if i can handle you. Then i would handle her too," He smirked, puffing up his chest being proud to handle his brother wisely.

"We will see bhai," He through him a boyish grin before moving toward his room.

--------------------------------------------------

"Mera bacha", Her dadu, karnal Veer jaiswal cooed at his granddaughter, who smiled at him.

"Dadu i am ready for this marriage. I know you would always want my best," She whispered and snuggle into her dadu's chest. He caress her hairs affectionately, and planted a kiss on her head.

"He would be best for you, i know," He smiled, rubbing her arm gently as she hummed in response.

"And i will get to play with my grand grandson or daughter soon," He grinned, fixing his specs on his nose.

"What, kuch bhi," She gave him feared look and laughed as he broke into laughter.

"Kya, an oldie dadu can hope. Right," He innocently pouted making her shook her hand on his childish nature even in the age of 80s.

"My dadu is not old," She played along him, and he grinned, nodding.

"Mein teri shadi me khoob nachuga," He winked, doing some hand steps of dance, she giggled in response.

"Haan, We will rock the stage," She encouraged him, coping his steps and hi-fived with him.

✿✿✿