🍃Bonus Chapter🍃

Start from the beginning

I feel a ping in my heart as I thought

Does he don't recognised me.

Huh! As if you were his long term girlfriend.

Thankyou for reminding you idiot.

What I am . No you are an Idiot .. Idiot . Come to Earth you are flying very high on the sky.

Okay stop it.

No why? Its so good to tease you.

Huh I hate you.

I know you hate yourself tell me something new.

Huhhhh!!!

I stop my ridiculous fight with my subconscious as I hear a ping sound of elevator.

I press the 5th floor button before patienly waited for the elevator to reach on the floor.

After like 5 minutes the elevator stopped at the 5th floor and I got out of it and clutched my protofolio to my chest as if my life depend on it.

I took the seat in the lounge where few more woman and even man waited for there interview turn.

As I set on the far corner seat and start looking around me or more like observing the girl infront of me.

I am not a person who judge someone but the way they were dress and looking so much beautiful was making me self conscious.

There white skin colour glowed more as they have put lots of makeup to shine it up. There hairs styled in different and beautiful styles. And lastly there outfits were looking all tailored and elegant, they all were in jeans and tops , its only me who was wearing a salwar suit
( A type of desi wear).

Let's introduce myself properly to you people as I wait for my interview turn.

My name is Ilaya Shareef . I am 22 year old and had a degree in fashion sketching . I belong from a middle-class family. My father Shareef Ali is a retired government teacher and my mother Maryam Shareef is a house wife . I also had two brother both of them are married and had a family of there own, but we all live in a same house as we can't afford to rent a new house for us and because of this my bhabhis ( brother's wife) always had a fight with my brothers as according to them me and my parents are a burden on them.

I completed my studies through scholarship as my father refuse to spend single penny on my education or my needs because according to him girls are meant to be married and its just a waste of money. But my mother was my full time support, today whatever I have is just because of her. She had fought alot for me and now its time to give her the fruit of her long fight.

As I turn my head to my right I saw my reflection starring at me in the glass window. I put my hand on my hairs which were styled by my mother in a beautiful French braid.

 I put my hand on my hairs which were styled by my mother in a beautiful French braid