🍃Bonus Chapter🍃

Start from the beginning

(She is wearing a duppata also)

She clinched her dupatta around her neck and nervously set her dupatta on its place.

Today she had worn the heels for the first time in her life and to say her feet were burised would be understanding.

Taking a deap breath she took slow steps towards the reception desk and gulp nervously before standing infront of the desk . Tightening her portfolio to her chest she cleared her throat in order to gain the attention of the girl behind the desk.

The girl finish the phone call before giving all her attention to the timid and out of place girl standing in front of her. She rise her eyebrow and watch the girl or more like observe her from bottom to head.

"Yes how may I help you miss?" She question the girl who start chewing her bottom lip in nervousness.

"Umm! Actually I'm here for an interview" mustering up so courage she answer the girl.

"Okay can you tell me your name"

"Its Ilaya Shareef "

"Okay miss Ilaya , here is your interview pass . Just go to the 5th floor 2nd corridor. You will find more candidates there also. Good luck" . The receptionist give Ilaya some directions making Ilaya to pass a grateful smile at her.

Ilaya's POV:

I took another deap breath before walking towards the elevator to reach the 5th floor.

The heels were practically killing my feets as I start to feel my feet numb. They thump on the polish tiled floor.

I was about to press the elevator button when my eyes went on the left side where a staircase was present.

To say I was shock would be understanding. My breath hitched and my palm turn sweaty all of sudden and my heart start to beat abnormally as I watch this certain man walking down the stairs looking as handsome and Charming as always.

The office attire made him to look more attractive, the suit stretched perfectly on his wide muscles shoulders and chest, making him  just look like a handsome hunk

The office attire made him to look more attractive, the suit stretched perfectly on his wide muscles shoulders and chest, making him just look like a handsome hunk.

I could feel my cheeks to warm up as a blush start to creep on my cheeks, as I saw him ,

my crush from collage .

Like always he was passing his charming smile to every colleague, he wink at the girls who were drooling over him .

I shook my head at his silly behaviour. Nothing has changed, he still a charmer and a big filrt just like he was in collage days.

My eyes buldge out as I saw him coming towards my way , he was engrossed in his phone now , but still walk confidently.

Our shoulder brush a little as he walk past sparing a side glance and giving me small smile before disappearing in the elevator.