⭐️3am

(I'm going to edit this soon sorry for any errors)

Y/n's POV
I sighed as I turned off my phone. I quickly glanced over to the clock on my night stand.

2:48am

My phone lit up indicating I got a message.
From Bestie: okay goodnight

I got up from my bed and turned on the light in my room. My eyes adjusting to the bright light I changed into some leggings and a hoodie.

I can't sleep tonight and the only person I was talking to was Kayli and she's already asleep. I slipped on my shoes and brushed my hair a bit.

I then searched for my earbuds in my backpack and smiled once I found them. I connected my phone to my earbuds and played some music.

2:56am

I turned off the light in my room and walked out of my house.

I started to walk down the street. Taking in the fresh oxygen and the trees around. I always loved nature ever since I was little. Especially during after hours.

I never liked daytime when the sun was out. I liked the foggy weather and the light rain. The moon was shining being nature's source of light. It's beautiful I must say.

I turned the corner walking up to Jenny's liquor store

I opened the glass door instantly feeling warmth once I walked inside. I walked up to cash register to see my favorite cashier. She was standing there with a tired look on her face.

I giggled as I was walking up knowing she's about to tell me something about being up.

"Oh my goodness. Mija what are you doing up right now?" Grace asked me with a smile on her face.

"I couldn't sleep. Plus you guys are open 24 hours." I said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's not healthy you need your sleep Delilah" Grace said with a disappointing look on her face.

I pushed my glasses up and shrugged my shoulders.

She shook her head and slightly chuckled.
"Anyways we have a new employee" she said excitedly.

"That's cool. What are they like?" I ask her trying to make conversation.

"He is a very handsome young man. Your age I believe. I'm training him too." She said teasingly.

I giggled at her childishness and turned around to grab a snack. I walked down the aisle and see a guy putting more stuff on the shelves.

That must be the new guy. He turned around and made eye contact with me. My breath hitched. Holy shit this man is beautiful.

"Hey. Sorry I'm just losing up the mini donuts. I'll move out of your way" he said politely. HIS VOICE HIS FUCKING VOICE.

"Oh no! It's totally fine. I'm just looking." I said trying not to rush him.

"Oh okay" he said smirking with a flirty tone causing me to blush.

"So..what's a beautiful girl like you doing up right now?" He said as he closed a box.

"I couldn't sleep you know? Also I always come here really early...me and grace are friends" I say smiling.

"Yea Grace is really cool." He said with a smirk.

"I see you're new here huh? Unless you changed shifts..." I say acting like I didn't know (ah😜)

"Oh yeah I'm new here. My name is Grayson." He said holding out his hand.

"Delilah" I say shaking his hand. I'm blushing so much.

"Nice to meet you Delilah." He says in a funny tone causing me to giggle.

"Nice to meet you too" I say blushing.

"It was a pleasure meeting you but I have to go and finish this" he says pointing to the dolly with boxes stacked on it.

"That's fine. It was nice meeting you Grayson." I say grabbing a pack of skittles and walking back up to Grace.

She rang up the stuff and I payed. We exchanged goodbyes and I walked home with the biggest smile on my face. I'm definitely coming back.

I walk into my house and kick off my shoes and make my way into my room. I glance at my clock.

3:38am

————————————————————-
Hey Guys! I'm back! I took a break for quite some time because of some stuff at home but I'm so glad to be back. I missed you all.
-l.c. ❤️
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS 💖