🖤• Pain

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵...
Warning: Abuse, Cussing

"Look I'm sorry okay? I didn't know you'd be this mad over me not texting you back right away" I tell my boyfriend over the phone on the verge of tears.

The thing about my boyfriend is that he's very...idk what the word is but he gets really mad to the point where he's yelling and throwing things everywhere.
He's on his way home from his friends house and I guess he texted me while I was in the shower and I didn't see it until I got out. So he's on a rampage.

"No. I'm not taking any of your fucking excuses tonight" he snapped harshly into the phone. "Why don't you love me huh?" He says with a hiss. "I do EVERY FUCKING THING for you and you don't do shit. You're useless. And a cheating bitch" he yells. I blink and swallow the lump in my throat (huh?)

"I- have never cheated on you. What the fuck are you talking about?" I say with a little attitude holding back my tears.

"We're talking when I get inside. I'm pulling up right now" he says before hanging up.

"Ok." I whisper as my voice cracks.

At this point I'm not even scared of him anymore. I'm fucking terrified of him and knowing he'll be in here in about 2 minutes is eating me alive.

I hear the front door twist and there he is. I look up in his eyes that were filled with pure hatred and anger.

"I don't know what you were talking about I've never cheated on you" I said standing up.

"Shut the fuck up" he says harshly.
"Can you just please talk to me?" I tell him as my voice cracks.

He looks down at me and shoved me to the ground with all his strength.
"W-what are you doing?" I say with tears rolling down my eyes.

He grabs my face harshly and looks into my eyes.
"Don't act stupid you bitch" he spits out

I sniffle as he pulls me up by my arm and drags me into the kitchen.

"Please. I don't know what you're talking about" I cry
Im shocked I never thought till this day that he would ever put his hands on me. I am absolutely petrified.
He grabs my hair and pulls with all his might.

"Tell me. Tell me about him." He yells
"Tell me about the one and only Grayson Dolan" he laughs.
My breath gets caught in my throat. I don't even know what to think. Last week I figured I had feelings for my best friend Grayson. He makes me feel safe and special. He treats me better than Xavier.

He throws me on the ground and laughs. I watch as he walks into the living room.

He walks back in with my phone in his hand.
"Tell me how he makes you feel babe? Huh" Xavier says with a smirk.

I just sit there with tears in my eyes.

"TALK" he yells.

"No." I say with a stern tone trying to sound intimidating or brave.

"You know what. Get out. Leave" he laughs and throws my phone at me.

"Come back when you can talk" he says walking away.

I stand up slowly. Feeling weak and defeated. I know what to do. I walk into mine and Xavier's shared bedroom and put on some sweats and a hoodie to cover myself. I brush my hair and fix it and take my phone, makeup bag, and charger into my car and leave the house.

I drove to an abandoned parking lot and sat in silence. I felt the need to cry but I couldn't. I felt numb. I stared out of my window and felt an ache in my heart.

That's what it is.

My heart is aching.
My chest hurts and my face is puffy from crying.

I touch up my face with a little bit of makeup to make myself a little presentable.

I drove off and pulled up to his house.

I needed him.

Grayson's POV
I sat on my couch and didn't even pay attention to what was on the T.V screen.
I was extremely bored and was just staring off into space.

I grabbed the remote and shut the T.V off and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked in to see if there was anything good.

I then heard a soft knock at the front door. I walked over and opened the door.

There stood y/n. My everything. I'll go through hell and back for this girl. I've realized the feeling I've had for her a while ago and I couldn't get her off my mind. We talked about our feelings and she thinks that she doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

I smile widely but my smile drops once she smiles. She seems weak. Her eyes have a saddened look. But she's trying to hide it. I noticed how she swallowed the air in her throat. She's on the verge of tears.

I pull her in the house and embrace her into a hug. She sighs of relief and starts softly crying. I kiss her forehead as I held her in my chest and let her let it all out. She's hurting and it's killing me.

"What happened" I whisper as I look into her eyes.

"H-he hurt me" she whispers as her voice cracks.

My blood starts boiling and my mind starts to think about the worst. My heart beats faster and my breathing kicks up.

"How?" I say in a regular tone

She backed away and lifted her head showing me her jaw. It was red like someone grabbed her. She then pulled down the waistband of her sweats showing me the bruise on the side of her thigh.

I feel myself becoming heated. Who would hurt such a precious girl like her?

"I'm gonna kill him" I say as I stare at her blankly. "I'm gonna fucking kill him" I laugh lightly.

"Can you please stay here with me?" She whispers, her soft voice catching me off guard. I look at her confused.

"Please? You take my pain away" her voice cracks again as her eyes water.

"C'mon" I whisper and grab her hand and bring her into my room. We both climb into the bed and I pull her into my chest.

She sighs as she starts crying again

"My heart. Was aching. And I was hurt. I didn't know where to go so I came here. Just seeing your face and hearing your voice made me feel almost fulfilled" she whispers

"I love you. He won't hurt you again" I whisper as I feel a tear roll down my face. My heart hurts for her. I truly do love her.

"I love you too" she says

——————————
Thanks for reading love you guys !
-l.c