🧡• Youtube

Grayson's POV
"Hey babe what's up" my girlfriend, Aria said through the phone. I smiled at the hidden camera on top of my dashboard.

"I'm here, come down. We're gonna go and grab something to eat. Just me and you" I tell her trying to sound believable. Right now I'm doing  a cheating prank on Aria for my YouTube. (😂)

I edited my contact to a random girls name: Hannah. And texted myself to make it look like we were gonna meet up later
——-

Hannah 🙃: Hey babe
You still up for tonight?😉

Me: Yea I just need to drop off
Aria after we eat and then
I'm on the way 🤤

Hannah 🙃: I like the sound of that I have a little surprise for you too 😏🤫

Me: Can't wait 😉

————-

"I'm coming" Ari says before she hangs up. I click on the messages and show it to the camera.
"Guys I'm so fucking scared. I don't know how she's going to act. I think I'm gonna leave the phone right here" I say pointing to the middle console
"And then go and put her bag in the trunk and we'll go from there" I say with a smile rubbing my hands together out of nervousness.

I sit back and watch as she walks towards the car. She sits on the passenger seat and I grab her bag from her lap.

"I'll put this in the trunk" I say unlocking my phone and putting on the middle console for her to see it.

"Okay" she says putting on her seatbelt:

I open the car door and pop the trunk open and put the bag in and close it after.
————-
3rd person POV

Grayson gets out of the car with the bag in hand and Aria notices his phone unlocked. She looks at the messages as her face drops as she scans over the messages.

She couldn't believe this. Her boyfriend, the guy she's loved for a year is cheating on her. Aria turns off his phone and flips it as he comes into the car and sits down.

Grayson was obviously expecting her to say something but she didn't so he decided to just act normally.

Aria's mind was going everywhere as Grayson started driving.

"So what did you do today baby?" Grayson asked whilst driving.
"Nothing much. What about you?" Aria asks trying to forget that she just saw the messages.

"Just worked out with Ethan nothing new. Where do you want to eat" he asks as they were stopped at a red light

"Olive Garden?" Aria says with a forced smile.
She obviously looked like she was hurting inside and was much more quiet than usual. Grayson didn't know what to think.

"Yea" Grayson says as he makes his way to Olive Garden.

They get out of the car and start walking into the building. Grayson reaches out for Aria's hand and watches how she hesitates.

He felt like shit doing this prank but it was prank wars between them. She got him with a "I'm breaking up with you" Prank and Grayson was pissed.

This is payback.
Lol

Sat at the table, eating their food, Grayson hopes that the camera is still rolling for when they get back in the car.

-skip dinner-

Grayson pulls into the parking building he was in when he picked up Aria and puts the car in park.

"Alright baby want me to walk you?" He asks her. He's starting to think if she even read the fake messages.

She shakes her head no.

"Alright then I love you" he says as he goes in for a kiss. After like 6 seconds he tries to back out but Aria pulls him into an even more passionate kiss. And then backs away. She gives him a peck on the lips again.

"You Love me?" She asks her boyfriend as tears start to stream down her face.

Grayson's heart shatters as he watches his baby cry.

"Y-Yea" he stutters fighting the urge to pull her close and tell her its a prank.

"Are you sure?" She asks as Grayson nods his head yes.

"Do I make you happy? Cuz if not I can leave okay? I'm sorry for not being enough to make you happy okay? I love you" she cries as she kisses him.

"what are you talking about?" He asks trying to play dumb even though it was killing him.

"I saw you're messages" she sniffles "with someone named Hannah"

"What?" Grayson says still acting dumb

She grabs his phone from his lap and unlocks it and shows him the messages.

"What's wrong with me? Am I not good enough?" She cries a little more.

"That's not me texting." He says grabbing the phone and taking a closer look.

"What is it Grayson?" She looks him straight in the eye.

He stared at her blankly.

"I promise I'll get better. I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I don't want to lose you" she whispers as tears slowly streamed down her face.

"Awwww no babe" Grayson say out loud as he pulls her into a hug. Her cries muffled into his chest as he reaches for the camera.

"It was a prank" he whispers in her ear.

She pulls out of the hug and hits him in the chest as he laughs.

"Ow" he yelps. "Not funny" she says as she wipes her eyes and looks into the camera.

"HAHA PAYBACK BABY" he says as he kisses her one more time. She lightly slaps his face as she grabs the camera.

"Guys like the video so I can get Grayson back because he's a dick" she says with her eyes red and puffy.

"I'm sorry bub " he says as he hugs her again.

"I hate you" she laughs out as she throws his phone at him.

"I love youu" he says as he hugs her again

——————-
This imagine=trash
Sorry guys :(
I hate online school but thank you guys for 60 reads I LOVE YOUU 💕
-l.c.