😀Podcasting

Y/n's POV

10:37pm

"Alright guys so this podcast episode is going to be different than usual" Grayson says into the mic.
"Yes very different because..." Ethan added
"I'm here" I said into the mic joining in.
"Yes Y/n is here today! She is our first guest on the Deeper with the Dolan Twins podcast" Grayson says smirking at me.

-After a while-
"So Y/n where are you from?" Ryan asks me

"Well I'm from Jersey. I lived in the same neighborhood as the twins and we would hang out when we were younger" I answered

"Yea remember the time you ate shit on the long board" Ethan laughs

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS-" Grayson bursts out laughing

"No no no don't tell this story it's so embar-" I say but get cut off by Grayson laughing.

"No no no listen you guys one time we were long boarding and y/n wanted to get food from this one place that was by our house and as she was eating her taco she flew off the board" Grayson says and starts busting out laughing again.

"I remember it was from that one fast food place" Ethan adds whilst laughing too.

I just shake my head as my face turns red from embarrassment.

....

"Alright we'll see you guys next Tuesday" Ethan says as we end the recording.

"Whew that was fun" I say as I stretch.

"Wanna get a snack?" Gray asks me pointing to the kitchen.

"I'm going to bed it's too late" Ryan says walking to the guest bedroom

"goodnight" we all say to each other.

Ethan went into his room as well and Gray and I went into the kitchen.

"Want a PB&J?" Gray asks me

"Sure" I say sitting on the counter

"You did so good on the podcast I don't know why you were saying that you'd suck at it earlier" Gray said handing me the sandwich he just made.

"You know what thanks" I say taking a bite out of the sandwich.

"I was just worried because of the dating rumors that the fans were coming up with about me n you" I tell gray as he walks over to me with his sandwich.

"I mean they aren't wrong." Grayson smirks as he gives me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you" I say as I slide down off the counter.

"I love you too" Grayson says as he pecks me on the cheek.

"I'm going to bed" I say walking to Grays room.

——————————————-
Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting things are just tough at home. I hope all you guys are doing well and staying safe. Love you guys.
-l.c.❤️