❤️• Quarantine

Y/n's POV
I sigh as I answer the Incoming FaceTime call.
"Baby I miss youu" I hear my boyfriend whine through the speakers of my phone.

"I miss you too bub but we're on quarantine" I say with a pouty face.
"What are you doing today?"

"Me and E and gonna record the podcast later but we're gonna workout right now in like 10 minutes" Grayson says

"I wish you were in Cali or closer but you're all the way in Jersey and I miss you so very much" I tell him with a slight giggle.

"I miss you too baby. I promise when this is over I'll give you a big hug and kiss" he says. I swear he's such a cringey little kid.

"Okay bye bye I love you" I say blowing a kiss.

"Bye I love you more" he says before hanging up.

I put my phone down and my whole entire mood just changes. I can't stand being without him for such a long time.

It's not like I depend on him a lot I just miss him and living in my own apartment on my own doesn't make this whole CoronaVirus situation any better. I'm bored

Another thing is that his time is 3 hours ahead so when Gray calls me at 1pm his time. It's 10am over here and I'm just waking up from an all-nighter.

I try to look for food in my pantry to cheer myself up but decide that I should take a shower to feel refreshed.

Grayson's POV
I hate this so much. I miss holding y/n in my arms and I hate lying to her.

Yes I've been lying to her. She thinks I've been working out and doing all this shit with Ethan but I haven't.

Today Ethan is dragging me out today tho. He also dragged me out yesterday and we built a pull up bar. From now on I'm just trying to distract myself.

"Are you ready?" Ethan asks me walking into my room.

"Yea" I answer him

We both go outside and listen to music whilst working out.

Ethan's POV
Grayson has been so grumpy and moody ever since we had to leave Cali and Y/n. I don't blame him though I miss her too. She's one of my best friends.

Now that we're back home in Jersey with our mom everything is going great like me and Gray have been spending lots of time with our mom and he's been going on runs here and there. I guess overtime he's just getting more upset that he's away from Y/n.

"Do you want a water?" I ask Grayson as he is pulling himself up on the pull up bar.

"Yea" he says with a grunt as he continues doing this weird ass position

I chuckle and run inside to get waters.

Y/n's POV
"Why you sad?" My best friend Lynette asked me.

"I don't know" I shrug and position my phone in a better place so she can see me better.

"Is it because of Grayson?" She asks me with a smirk.

"Nooooo" I laugh. She and Grayson knew each other and she introduce me to him and now me and Gray are dating. This was all in high school though. Me and Gray have been dating since Junior Year.

"Yes it is" Lynette says knowing damn well that I was lying.

"I just miss him so much. This quarantine sucks. I don't get to hang out with you or Ethan either." I say in a disappointed tone.

"Everything will get better, try to distract yourself. There's a lot of self care stuff you can do" she says trying to comfort me.

"Speaking of self-care, I have to try out this new face mask I just ordered. I was going to do it on Gray but yea..." I tell her showing the new magnetic face mask I got.

"Oh my gosh you're such a simp" she says laughing

"But I love himmm" I say in a whiny voice to annoy her

"Ughh...I'll talk to you later" she says pretending she was throwing up.

"Okay. Thanks for being there for me love you bestie" I say with a smile and hang up.

Ethan's POV
I lip sing the lyrics to the song playing on the speaker as I tried to make Vegan Blueberry Muffins.

I take a few snapchats and put the muffins into the oven.

I sat down to look at the snaps I previously took until Grayson comes sliding in with his socks.

"BUT I HOPE YOU KNOW I MEAN IT WHEN I TELL YOU YOURE THE ONE THAT WAS ON MY MIND" Grayson screamed

"Grayson stop being a simp and shut up I'm trying to be a master chef here" I tell him

He then continues to hum the lyrics.
"when I look at you in your eyes, I see there's something burning inside you"

He's such a simp. I can't wait for this quarantine to be over so he can stop being a baby.

———————————————
Part 2 coming soon. Sorry guys I lag :/
-l.c❤️