❤️• Stood up

Y/n's POV

6:48pm
"Miss, would you like to order anything now?" The waiter asked me for the 4th time tonight.

"Umm...no I'm still waiting for my boyfriend, he's a little late" I tell her with a weak smile.

She nods and smiles as she walks away.
I sigh

I look up and notice some people giving me apologetic looks like they know what is happening to me right now

My stomach turns and I blush out of embarrassment hoping this whole nightmare will end. Getting stood up is one of the worst things ever.

I feel dumb as fuck. I'm such a clown to think that my douche of a boyfriend would show up...

I kept my head down and started to get up out of the booth.

"Sorry I'm so late, babe, traffic is crazy right now" I hear someone explain loudly in front of me. I don't recognize the voice immediately so I look up and meet a pair of hazel eyes.

I don't know who this guys is and look at him with a concerned expression.

"I'm Grayson. Just go with it yeah? Whoever didn't bother to show up is dick" the guy whispers to me across the table.

I immediately feel joy fill up my body and send him a warm smile. This guys is so sweet he's saving me from this horrible embarrassment.

As we are on our pretend date he deadass payed for the meal and he's such a gentlemen. And also he's so very cute. And hot. At the same time which is confusing but I like it.

He could treat me so much better than my boyfriend, Anthony, who stood me up.

———-
We finish up our food and he walks me to my car.

"Thank you so so so much for saving me in there" I tell him with a smile.

"No problem and maybe I can get your number so we can go on a planned-real date?" Grayson asks me with his hands in his pockets.

"Of course" I say blushing and giving him my number.

"Have a goodnight princess" he says winking at me and walking away

Ugh can he just like- marry me?

————————————-
Hey guys!!! I got my phone back and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS I'm literally crying. 😭💕💕💕
•this is a short one lol
-l.c.