🖤Argument

You and Grayson rarely get into arguments or fights. If you do ever get into an argument Grayson usually is a simp and asks for you to not be mad at him no more.

So You were very confused when Grayson got home from work and immediately yelled out your name sounding angry.

Y/n POV:

I walk down the stairs to the living room where I heard my name being called from.

I meet eyes with an angry Grayson. I immediately get choked up and my mind starts racing and freaking out about the argument that's about to happen.

"Can you walk any fucking slower?" Grayson spat.

I looked up at him with wide-eyes.
"What crawled up your ass and died?" I asked him with a smart ass tone.

"It's not time for jokes right now y/n. I had a very long and stressful day at work. TWO fucking meetings and I come home just for my house to look like a fucking pigsty. What the hell did you even do this whole time I was gone?" He yells.

Grayson is a guy that likes to have everything cleaned and organized. Everything was organized and cleaned just that there was a few dishes and the living room was a bit of a mess. He was honestly over reacting.

"I-I cleaned the restroom. I also cleaned out here it's just I was watching a movie right now before I got into the shower so the popcorn thing is still on the-" I get cut off by a scoff

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Grayson yelled out before sitting on the couch and putting his head in his hands. I stand there in shock

It's not long until Grayson looks up and into my eyes. He was really angry. Maybe he was just stressed from work because usually this wouldn't bother him like this. I start fiddling with the sleeve of Grayson's hoodie that I have on.

I feel my anxiety start to kick in as I continue to play with the sleeve of the hoodie.

"Why are standing there like a fucking dumbass? Go fix this shit!" He yells at me in disgust. He gets up and walks pass me aggressively bumping into my shoulder. He then hits the wall with his fist causing me to jump.

I feel tears start to flow down my cheeks as I walked upstairs and back into mine and Grayson's shared bedroom making sure to lock the door.

I sit on the bed and feel myself falling apart. I sobbed into the hoodie I was wearing. It smelled like Grayson which caused me to feel angry. I took off the hoodie and tossed it on to the bed.

I walk into the closet and grab a suitcase and start packing stuff I will need for a while.

Look I'm leaving for a bit. Until Grayson can man up. Admit what he did. Learn to control his anger. And be mature. I'm going to a hotel nearby. I'm not going to stay here and forgive him that quick because In the future he's going to think that shit is okay. When it's not. He's going to do it again and think he'll get away with it cause I got back with him last time he did that.

I grab the hoodie from off the bed and grab the suitcase. I open the bedroom door and walk downstairs mentally preparing myself.

Grayson was sat on the couch and stood up when he saw me.
"Where are you going?" He asked me frantically walking towards me.