#1

7:40, 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖊

Taeyong and the other 6 were sitting at the large dining room table, no one spoke to each other, the atmosphere was somewhat tiring after the last night party.

Yes, last night they, or more precisely Jaehyun, held a chaotic party in the great hall of the castle. Everything is crazy, alcohol, drugs, sex. After all, this is Hell, so anything can happen here. It's not boring like Heaven, it's very comfortable down here.

Back with our 7 princes, Ten yawned, breaking the silence

"It's crazy yesterday, it's been a long time"

"We should have more parties," said Jeno

"It's fun, but I'm lazy, I don't want to participate," Mark, still sleepy, replied

Jaehyun smirked "Yesterday I saw Mark and some girl making love in the bedroom, please check the back door next time."

They laughed after hearing Jaehyun say. Mark frowned and sulked

"Oh stop it Jaehyun, you aren't better than i, always surounded by girl, that's why Jennie broke uo with you back then "

Jaehyun laughed "What? Jennie broke up with me? Oh fuck please, she's ugly af, I was just playing."

Taeyong glanced at Jaehyun, smirking "The two of you don't match either way. It's a waste of an innocent girl like her in Jaehyun's hands. But you two didn't had any sex either"

"Yeah, she's hella boring. She wouldn't let me touch her. She must be the same now, ugly af and unattractive af. I prefer the girls here, hot and easy to get" Jaehyun smirked

Kun slammed his hand on Jaehyun's shoulder, laughing " Such a sex addict, Jaehyun. You kinda made me curious how Heaven has changed now. I heard that the Archangels are retired."

"There must be a replacement right, that position can't be left blank" Yuta said

"That's right, but we don't know who replaced them. I wonder if there's anything dangerous" Jeno frowned.

"Send someone to find out, this information is very important," said Ten.

"I'll let Lucas find out." Taeyong shrugged

They nodded to continue their meal

--------

8:10 𝖆𝖒, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊

Jennie, as usual, sat in her office with a cold glass of americano, solving the problem of deciding who to take to heaven, who to hell. She frowned, lately the crime of pedophilia and the theft of property has increased dramatically, it causes Heaven and Hell to gradually lose balance.

"Those bastards," she mumbled, leaning back in her chair, reaching for her tie, removing the first two buttons.

There was a knock on the door, making her a little surprised. Usually no one comes to see her now

"Come in," said Jennie

The door opens, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé come in

"Working hard, boss?" Jisoo teased

"How can you love someone when you always work your ass out likr this Jen?" Lisa smiled mischievously

"Please, Lisa, you are crazy in love with your job too." Rosé laughed