"Rid, it's time for you to up there," Vikram bhai said and Riddhant nodded. We did last minute touches for his hair and there he go, he was ready.

"I am so proud of you Riddhant," Vikram bhai voiced out and they both hugged tightly. We both escorted him out of the room to the hall.

*I am skipping the wedding process because I don't know what happens*

After this four years, it's not as awkward as it was in the beginning with my father. Even though I said I didn't want anything to do with him, his constant apologies and effort to make me forgive him in the past four years, made me softer. I am not that heartless to let someone constantly begging for forgiveness. This is me!!!!

So, I forgave him. I forgave and forget everything he had ever did for me and started afresh. I won't tell we have the normal father-daughter relationship because that is impossible. He have missed on 20 plus years of my life. But, now we are on talking terms. I do visit their house every week for a family dinner and so on. I don't know whether our relationship will improve or not, but I am happy with what I have now.

I don't expect many things with my life, cause I've learnt my lesson. Expectations only hurts.

Priya and I don't feel as awkward anymore. We were more like sisters now compared to last time. More like, not exactly sisters. Life is treating her good. She is now in love with a boy named, Amar and they are planning to get married early of next year.

And, yeah Harish and Sandhya got married last year and Sandhya is three months pregnant. We had a party last week at Harish's house when they informed they were expecting. I was so happy for them, because I know both of deserve happiness. Seeing them happy, makes me super happy.

As for Kavya and Abhi, they both are still in their singles' period and refuse to come out of it. According to them, being single was much more better. Even though, I don't know how long they gonna stay single, at least they are happy with their life. 

Everything is going good for now and I know sooner or later a new problem will arise. But you know what? I am ready to face it. Life will be too boring without problems.

"What are you thinking?" Siddharth asked, hugging me from behind.

"Just stuffs," I said and he smiled kissing my temple. He didn't question me further because in that two words that I said, he understood what I was thinking about. If anything changed in this four years, then it would be how Siddharth started understanding me without words. Just my facial expression is enough for him to understand what is going on my mind.

"Siddharth, you know last week I went to medical check-up right?" I said and he nodded.

"The doctor said something about the baby to me," I said and he visibly tensed.

"What happened? Is the baby okay? Is something wrong with your body?" he questioned me.

"Baby relax. The doctor revealed the baby's gender to me," I said and he relaxed. Then, he crossed his fingers and asked, "Boy or girl?" 

"What do you think?" I asked, smiling.

"I want a girl so badly. Every time, Aajeeth is teaming up with you. I want a babygirl for me to team up with me," he smiled dreamily. "I want a babygirl for me to spoil," he said.

"Consider your wish have been granted," I said and his eyes lit up.

"Really?" he asked placing a hand on my stomach, "A girl?" he asked again and I nodded.

"Yeah Siddharth, its a girl, just like you wished for," I said and he smiled, tears filling up his eyes. 

"I am so happy Ananya. Thank you so much," he sniffled and I hugged him tightly as possible in response.

"I want the three months to finish faster so that I can hug you more tightly," I said and he nodded burying his head more in the crook of my neck.

"I love you," he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you more," I said.

"Impossible," he mumbled.

That is it. That is the end of the epilogue, which means the end of this book. I know its kind of short so I am really sorry. I am so grateful to all of you for reading my book. Thanks to those who liked my book and voted for the chapters. I really have no words to tell how much this means to me. I am not going to write another book until I am finished with my college which is until the mid of next year. Yes, I am in a special programme for my college, where I only have to study 10 months for my diploma. So, I am waiting for my college period to end so that I can be reunited with you all.

Until then, thank you and bye~bye.

Did I forget something? Ohhh thank you for reading and I love you guyssss.