Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B

Start from the beginning

When they first became a couple, he could tell Jason was pulling himself back. By a lot. Tim knew how Jason worked. Sleep first, date later if desired.

Tim was different. He believed Jason actually wanted to get to know Tim first, unlike all his other relationships in the past. He was trying with Tim, and Tim could never be so happy in his life.

When Jason let out a light snore, Tim let it wander into his head that maybe he could sneak at least a quick peck on Jason's cheek. Besides, Jason was asleep, he wouldn't know.

The young raven haired man shifted his body weight, and bent down close to Jason's right cheek, ready to give just a light peck.

Unfortunately for Tim, right when he was about to give Jason a slight kiss on his cheek, Jason unexpectedly moved, giving Tim no time to back away from being able to kiss him on the lips.

Right when the contact was given, Tim instantly jerked back, for multiple reasons.

One of them being just shock. He couldn't believe he actually kissed Jason on the lips, and actually liked it.

Another reason being he was flustered.

He looked down at Jason again, to see the older not asleep anymore, which may as well had given Tim a mini panic attack right then and there.

Jason was staring at Tim wide eyed, teal eyes meeting crystal blue, and before Tim could manage to make a word come from his mouth, in an instant he found himself pressed against Jason's body, his own lips pressed against Jason's.

Tim needed a few seconds to process everything before kissing a very strangely patient Jason Todd.

The two stayed like that for a few moments, before suddenly remembering that breathing was a thing they needed to survive.

Jason pulled away first, only mere milliseconds before Tim planned to as well, both raven haired boys gasping for air.

Tim smiled down at Jason, who gave the other a very devious smirk that Tim has only ever seen once.

"Getting impatient, aren't we?" Jason whispered, causing Tim to go into a very flustered stage.

"Well I didn't see you doing anything, which, by the way, is very unlikely of you." Tim retorted back.

Jason's only response to that was to laugh in Tim's face for a few moments before pulling the young man down for another kiss.

Person A: Jason
Person B: Tim

It all started when they were fighting Penguin.

It was a suprise attack that neither of the two could have predicted when coming across Penguin. Because working with Killer Croc? That never happened.

Jason thought they'd be fine without Damian and Dick's help. Turns out he was so very wrong.

After they took down most of Penguins goons, Killer Croc decided to show up and injure Tim, which Jason was 110% not okay with.

Damian appeared shortly after and attacked Penguin while Jason went after Killer Croc, who was busy trying to attack Tim who had an injured shoulder from Croc biting into his shoulder.

Jason was already done with Croc, and was close to killing the animal as well, however that's when Dick showed up and convinced Jason to let the villain go to Arkham.

After all, Killer Croc didn't break out of Arkham Asylum as much as Joker or Scarecrow, so it was a td bit easier to convince the hot headed anti-hero to not kill the guy.