Batboys《4》Genderbend

Richard (Dick) Grayson- Rachel (Rach) Grayson
Jason (Jay) Todd- Jasmine (Jas) Todd
Timothy (Tim) Drake- Tristina (Tris) Drake
Damian (Dami) Wayne- Donna (Don) Wayne

"Nightwing B-01 Red Hood B-13 Red Robin B-20 Robin B-34"

Batman looked behind him to see four passed out figures laying on the platform. But that was the least of his worries.

What worried the Dark Knight the most was that the figures were supposed to be his sons, not four random girls in supersuits.

"Who are you?" Bruce asked in his most intimidating voice he could muster.

All the girls groaned, and the one dressed in the Nightwing suit sat up from the ground.

"Where are we?"

If there was a way Bruce could have ever turned his eldest son's voice into a girls, that's exactly what it would sound like.

"You are in the Batcave. Now answer my question. Who. Are. You?"

The girl looked confused when she saw a man dressed in a suit similar to her mentors.

"Brenda? Is that you?"

"My name is not Brenda. It's Batman."

"You mean Batwoman."

"What? No! That's someone else."

"Then where are you guns? And your red emblem? Huh?"

By now all the girls were sitting up.

"What are your names. Your REAL names. Secret identities." Bruce asked.

The girl dressed in the similar Nightwing suit sighed.

"My name is Rachel Grayson. Seriously, Kevin. Did you get amnesia or something?"

"What? No! I want all of your secret identities now."

"Jasmine Tood." Jasmine just leaned against the wall of the zeta tube.

"Tristina Drake." The small timid girl replied, taking off her cowl.

"Donna Wayne. Where is mother, I demand to speak to her."

Bruce sighed.

"You can take off the cowl Kevin. We know what you look like."

"That's the issue, Ric- Rachel. My name is not Travis. My name is Bruce Wayne. And I think you are not from this place."

"What are you talking about?" Rachel asked, not 100% understanding.

Bruce took off his cowl.

"I have four sons, not daughters. I am Batman, Gotham's Dark Knight. I am playboy millionaire Bruce Wayne."

All four girls sat stunned.

"What are their names?" Jasmine asked.

"Why is this relevant?" Bruce asked.

"I'm just curious is all." Jasmine shrugged and landed back onto the wall.

"Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Timothy Drake, and Damian Wayne."

"Jason? Seriously? THAT'S what his parents came up with?" Jasmine asked, kind of disappointed in the name.

"Hey, Jasmine, if this guy is as good as Brenda, try NOT to tick him off." Tris whispered to Jasmine.

Jasmine simply rolled her eyes and continued to babble.

"And Timothy? What's his nickname, Tim? That's so boring. Honestly, I prefer Travis."

"Jas." Rachel called in a warning tone.

Jasmine could see the man starting to form a fist, and could tell he was starting to get angry and irritated at her.

"And about Richard. What's his nickname? Rich? That's awful."

"Enough." Bruce called.

Jasmine stopped instantly, quite scared by the calmness of his tone. Bruce inwardly grinned. Jason also got quiet when he used a soft tone.

"Now. Since we are all introduced, let's figure out how to send you home."

All the girls nodded and got up off the floor, dusting themselves off.

Somewhere else...

Brenda Wayne was sitting in front of her big giant Batcomputer, when she heard the automatic voice call out the names of her daughters.

"Hello girls."

"Girls?"

Brenda turned around to see four boys standing, dressed similarly to her daughters.

"Last time I checked, I'm a guy." The one dressed like Rachel responded.

Brenda quickly jumped out of her chair and got into a battle stance.

"Who are you and what have you done to my daughters?!" She shouted.

"Woah, put the batarangs away. We're just trying to find Batman."

"No one will see anyone until I know who you are and what you want."

The one dressed like Jasmine sighed, and took off his red hood.

"My name is Jason Tood."

Brenda seemed a little shocked. Although, just like Bruce, she didn't show it.

"Timothy Drake. But Tim for short." The one who looked like Tristina answered.

"Damian Wayne. Blood son to Bruce Wayne. I demand to know who you are, and what you have done with father."

Before Brenda could tell the child anything, the one who looked like Rachel interrupted him.

"And my name is Richard Grayson. We mean no harm, we just want to go home. Can you help us?"

Brenda thought it over and complied, dropping her defensive state and sitting back in her chair.

The boys took this as a yes and started to walk toward her.

"Before we do this, you should all get some sleep. We will have a lot of research to do. Alaina will escort you to the guest rooms."

They all nodded and followed the tall lady that escorted them to the guest rooms.

After they were all given rooms, they decided to explore the manor. Starting with their other selves bedrooms.

Jason walked into Jasmine's to find a pile of Shakespeare books and some headphones on the bed.

He opened her closet and pressed a secret button he had in his too, to find a stock of 2 extra red hoods and a few extra loaded guns and bullets.

Damian walked in to find a katanna and throwing stars placed neatly on a low shelf, the room spotless.

A picture of his others family was framed and put on a nightstand next to the bed.

Tim found a pair of headphones, the trashcan full of empty coffee cups, a few scattered mugs played on a desk, with a computer.

On the desk were a few different files and scattered papers along with different colored pencils and pens.

Richard saw the room was partially clean, clothes thrown randomly on the floor. He started to tear up when he saw the poster he had in his room too.

The Flying Graysons poster was framed and hung neatly over a desk in one of the corners of the room.

Next chapter is Jaydick