Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed

Warning: feels. Feels eVeRyWhErE.

Mob Boss Jason AU

Jason came barreling into his office, rage flooding his veins, making his vision turn red. The news he had just received was not good, and someone was ought to die tonight.

"Sir?" One of the gangers asked, pushing themselves off one of the concrete walls, a very concerned look spread across his face.

"Where is he?" Jason snarled at the man, making him slightly whimper.

"He's in the med bay. But sir-"

"I'm going to see him. Cancel all my meetings for today and tomorrow." Jason hissed through his teeth, continuing down the hallway, not bothering to turn around and see that the man nodded.

He just needed to get to the med bay.

Jason was furious. What was he thinking, running into the middle of one of his drug trades? Jason had specifically told him to stay away from that one.

The sound of his heavy combat boots hitting the tiled floor echoed in the hallway, and the man curled his hands into fists, digging his nails against the fabric of his gloves.

The man swung the med bay door open when he arrived, only to find three of his best doctors and Tim laying on the bed, his eyes wide open and alert.

"Hood!" Tim cried out, getting up into a sitting position, brushing away the many objections the doctors had voiced to him.

"Red, what the actual f\_/ck were you thinking, throwing yourself in the middle of one of my trades like that, when I specifically told you not to?!"

Jason noticed the small wince Tim produced when he tried to get off the bed, however one of the doctors firmly placed a hand on the younger mans shoulder to keep him from doing so.

"I was just trying to stop drugs from spreading, Hood. Don't you know how many people die from drugs every day?" Tim asked, looking up at him.

The older man could see the younger was desperate, he could tell it by the tone in his voice, and by how he held himself.

Dam it. Why did I ask to marry him again? Jason asked himself, mentally slapping his face when he remembered one of the reasons was because Tim was all about the justice, no matter what.

Sure, the kid was sometimes really hard to move around, but his stubbornness is one of the very many reasons Jason was attracted to him.

"Yeah, I do. But I specifically told you NOT to interrupt it, and the next thing I know you're in my med bay because you got shot and went unconciois!"

"Well excuse me for wanting to help the people in Gotham, instead of just feed into its crimes!" Tim accused, his masked face morphing into an angry glare.

"Hey, at least I'm controlling the crime, so that it's contained, and it doesn't get out of hand." Jason replied, his masked face matching the same glare Tim had.

The doctors in the room understood the intensity of the situation and left the room, Jason's eyes boring into Tim's masked blue ones.

Eventually Jason had enough of the silence and walked up closer to Tim, his gaze never leaving Tim's face.

"Tim-"

"I don't want to hear it. I know-"

Tim cut himself off when he felt Jason wrap his arms around his waist, the older leaning his head into the crook of his neck, Jason rubbing small circles with his thumb on his back.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." Jason whispered in the younger mans ear, making him freeze. He knew this. He knew this too well.

"Jay-"

"I know things have been rocky for us these past couple of weeks, and I know I messed up. I know you purposely went into the drug trade because you were mad, but please, punch me in the face instead of going into a battle without a plan."

Tim couldn't feel the small water droplets come in contact with his body, but he had a feeling Jason was crying at this point, and even if he wouldn't admit it, it slightly broke his heart whenever Jason cried.

"Jason, I'm sorry too. I just missed you, and I needed your attention I guess. You've been so cooped up here, not bothering to even text me saying you were going to miss dinner. Some nights you wouldn't even come home, and I got so worried."

The younger man could feel the older squeeze him harder, as if that would help him in the slightest. Could feel the tears start to drop on his bandaged shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Tim. I couldn't... couldn't bring myself to look you in the eyes after my blowout with Bruce in public. I thought you hated me for ruining the somewhat manageable relationship we buit over the years."

He was sure Jason could hear the sound of his heart shattering at those words, as he could. He was so sure Jason hated him all those weeks, when really he was scared.

Tim was so dumb. He should have said something sooner. Listened to his instincts.

The pair stayed like that for a while, Jason leaning into Tim's chest, crying softly while trying to calm down, rubbing Tim's back, and Tim rubbing his.

After about two hours, there was a knock on the med bay door, and that sound alone brought Jason out of his trance, and he wiped the tears off his cheeks before going to open the door.

Tim focused on twirling the ring on his bare hand, half listening to the conversation Jason was having with the person on the other side of the door.

"What is it?" Jason's booming voice asked, echoing in the room. Tim was suprised how fast he recovered.

"Sir, there's someone on the phone for you."

"Tell them to call me back."

"But sir-"

Jason cut the man off. "Tell them to call me back later in the week. And cancel all my meeting for the next two weeks. I'm spending some time with my husband."

At the last statement Tim's head snapped up to where Jason stood, smiling a little, still twirling the ring on his finger.

"Yes sir."

The next two weeks were some of the best weeks in Tim's life.

Hahaha beat that miss "you-wont-be-able-to-update" me. Watch out self doubt, my self confidence is taking over.

Two seconds later: Anand it's gone again. Oh well, nice when it lasted I guess. *shrugs*

So, how'd you like?

Horrible?

Terrible?

Bad?

All three?

Yeah, I thought so too.