2~4

Denis
Sunny was planning out some whole ass plot and it showed. She didn't settle in one place with her plans. She thought one step ahead of us.

The room was roomy and pretty much unpainted and bare. Nothing but tables and papers and the same sign which kept popping up. The back of the room was slightly higher than where we were, and there was a huge glass mosaic window at the back, y'know, like the one you find in churches?

"She takes conspiracy to a new level.." Braden said, touching the mosaic window.

Elijah was already in the papers. He couldn't keep out of anyone's business for anything, but that's a good thing for now. Ethan went over to help him while I observed one of the signs closer.

"Alex gimme your wrist." I said.

Alex gave me his wrist like I asked but I could see him shaking like he was uneasy about something. I decided to multi task with this one.

I took his wrist and observed the marking on it. "You okay?" I asked him.

He jumped like he wasn't expecting me to ask, but then answered. "Just thinking.." he said.

"About?"

"All of this looks so familiar somehow but I've never seen any of these things before. So I don't know if I'm paranoid or something but I think I'm getting my demon memories back." Alex explained softly.

"Kind of a stretch there but I can see why you'd say that. Too bad I'm not a demon so I'd know how to help.

"It's okay - I think - I'm not hurt in any way I'm just wondering."

"'Kay but we all got you if you need help." I said.

Alex nodded and smiled a little. "What are you looking for though?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"I lost focus for a sec but I guess this sign runs in the family and Sunny just uses it? I've seen Elijah with one on his ankle before and Blue has it on her forehead." I said.

"So she's most likely after one of us." Alex added.

I remembered what Moon and Star were talking about days ago. Of course this was their fault.

"Star and Moon..but what does animals have to do with it?"

As if answering, Braden shouted from the back of the room,"I got it!"

"She's using the animal spirits..killing them and using them for herself. I don't think it has anything to do with the letters in their names but this is her way of getting more powers." he said.

Ethan turned around sharply and pulled the tablecloth off one of the tables. Underneath it were like six cages - 3 cats, 2 dogs and a hamster. They all looked like they hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Awe..what cruel minded person would do this to these cuties." Alex said, petting them then scratching his arm.

"I'll feed them when I get home and then tomorrow we return them." Braden said.

"But we don't have any-"

"You don't know what I got." Braden said, cutting me off. I shrugged while I watched him pick up the animal cages.

Elijah and Ethan put the papers in a box and Alex took pictures of the place. I teleported us to my car (because I was not just gonna leave it there) and drove us home.

Blue, Star and Moon were in a game of uno when we came in.

"Where have y'all been that y'all look like hobos?" Moon said, laughing.

"Doing some spy work." Braden said, setting two of the cages on the ground. "Go get some cat food and dog food from your secret place starlio..imma go search up what hamsters eat."

Sub came out of the kitchen with an sprite, which ended up on the floor the moment Alex saw him.

"Oh you really thought I was joking!" Sub laughed.

"Don't kill him." I said to Alex.

"I won't.." Alex said, walking toward Sub. He hugged him and then left the room, smiling.

I'm not even going to question what Alex did, that's between the two of them. Right now my focus is on Sunny because she clearly knows we're onto her.