1~7

Victim 2

Alex
I'M lying on the ground while looking at the ceiling of the dark, disgusting place Star took us. I'm not dying, but the excruciating pain in my leg makes me feel like I am.

"Holy fuck." I hear Star mutter.

Denis gasps dramatically. "Language!"

Star sighs. "Sorry...it's just that this 'demon girl is really pissing me off right now. She's on her way here. Honestly I wanna hit her with a truck. Like, who told her to come down onto-"

"Woah woah woah...She's doing what now?" I ask, getting up faster than I expected, and it hurt.

"Oh- she's kinda sorta coming so we gotta get a move on."

"Can't I just teleport..?" Denis asks.

"Nope, there's a bunch of Caythe crystals on the level above, the most we can do is get out of their range so our powers work again." she says, picking up her wand.

She starts walking ahead of me and Denis, both of us wondering what how we got into this mess so early.

"Well c'mon! Demons don't wait to attack!" Star shouts.

——————————

"There we go! We're getting a lot of exercise in." Star says.

I get off Denis' back. "You did."

"I-I'm not gonna ask..."

All of a sudden I start to feel sick inside, and my head starts to hurt a lot. These are the signs I get when a strong demonic spirit is close by, and in this case it isn't a good thing.

Denis closes his eyes, getting ready to get us out of here, when Star sprints toward me and spins me around, putting herself in front of me. She stares at me for a couple seconds before collapsing, revealing a dart in her back. The pink glowing substance slowly drains out of it.