27 - 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠

(um so we just hit 10k reads and i want to sob, i started this story really for the shits and giggles just because i enjoy writing and i LOVE noah beck. but then it blew up in a week and it makes me SO happy. so thank you all so much and i love and appreciate you more than words can ever express! so thank you <3)

 so thank you all so much and i love and appreciate you more than words can ever express! so thank you <3)

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

arabella took a deep breath before knocking on noah's bedroom door, her hands slightly shaky.

"bryce, i'm not hungry! please go away!", noah exclaimed, swinging his bedroom door open.

his expression changed blank when he saw arabella.

"oh it's you," he deadpanned.

"wow. you're mad at me i guess?", arabella laughed, but it quickly died down when noah didn't say anything.

he simply rolled his eyes and went over to his bed taking a seat on it. arabella let out a sigh and went over to him.

"why are you mad at me?", she asked.

noah let out a laugh.

"are you for real?", he asked.

"yes i am, because right now i don't really see the problem," arabella replied, scoffing.

"you don't see the problem? oh my god, i cannot believe that i'm hearing this right now," noah laughed, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"well you're all pissy at me for literally no reason," she exclaimed.

"no reason? we literally promised each other and made a plan to both share our first new years kisses with each other and when i get to the party i see you with your tongue down some random dude's throat," noah exclaimed, standing up.

"joshua is not some random dude," arabella argued.

"oh. so it's joshua, like that makes the situation any better, the dude is literally your celebrity crush. bet he's just like ricky bowen, swoops in and steals people from other guys," noah scoffed, frustration coursing through his veins.

"how dare you talk about him like that! what has he ever done to you?! and me and joshua are literally just friends! you can't be talking shit about him when he was the one who made sure i was okay when you ditched me!", she shouted, feeling angry with the way noah spoke about joshua.

"oh so you're all for him now," noah laughed.

"at least he didn't promise me something, ignore me all day and then ditch me. you made me stand there for ten god damn minutes looking like an absolute mug. everyone looked at me with pity because whilst they were all snuggled up with their girlfriends or boyfriends preparing to kiss and watch the fireworks, i stood there waiting for you!", she exclaimed.