||•Chapter One•||

"Thief!! Someone please help!!"

A cry for help was the last thing you heard before your body immediately ran forward to chase after the criminal.

"Oi!! Get back here!!" You yelled eyes focusing on the running figure, you slipped through a crowd of people not bothering to apologize if you bump into someone. You're main focus was on the Man getting away with the stolen item.

You see him running through the busy street of Seoul almost getting hit moving cars once or twice. You grunted seeing a car on the corner of your eyes.

You gulped preparing yourself with the Highly dangerous stunt you were about to pull.

Once the car was inches away from crashing into you, you Jumped and slide over the front of the car then landed perfectly on your feet.

You didn't even hear The words the driver was screaming at your running form, you followed the Man until he got himself trapped in an empty alley way.

He stopped realizing his mistake and was about to run back yet froze noticing you were blocking the only exit.

He took out a dagger with shaky hands as he backed away when you slowly stepped closer to him, "B-back away!!" He yelled.

You stopped observing his stance, you silently grunted seeing him not much of a threat than he hoped to be.

"Just kindly give me back what you stole, and I'll leave you alon-" you easily moved away watching him attack you with the dagger pathetically.

You sighed grabbing his arm then kicked him on the back of his legs making him fall forward.

You sat on his back tighting your grip on the arm with the weapon, he cried out in pain trying to push you away with his other arm.

"This is just sad" you said easily grabbing his free arm and pushed in behind his back in an uncomfortable position, "just give me the item" you said putting slight pressure on his arms.

With one sudden movement you could easily break both limps, fortunately for him he noticed as well and decided to give up.

"Okay! I give up, I give up..just- please let me go.." He whimpers giving in on his defeat. Your mouth curled up slightly, you got off him but not before confiscating his weapon.

He slowly stood up, he looks up at you then sighed pulling out a Red Gem. You raised an eyebrow at him watching him give it to you.

"That's it?"

"Y-yes.."

"Just a Gem? If you have more stolen items on you I will not hesitate to-"

"T-thats it!! That Gems all I took I swear!!" He whimpered seeing you inches away from hurting him with his own dagger, you stared at his frightened eyes for a moment before pulling away.

"Good. I suggest that you stop with the stealing and actually make something out of your life. You'll just waste it If you continue" you adviced before walking away with the stolen Gem.

Leaving behind a frightened yet confused thief in an alley way.

~•~•~

"Curses.." You whispered under your breath while you sat down on a bench in a near by park, For the whole afternoon you we're trying to find the person who's the owner of the stolen Gem. You already went to every police station close by in hopes to know if someone asked about a stolen Red Gem

You tried to give them the stolen item in case the person comes and ask for it, yet they declined telling you they can't keep it for a variety of different reasons. You sighed looking down at the Gem in your hand not knowing what to do next.