||•Chapter Thirteen•||

Up above the Waters Surface, laid a rather large rock.

On top of that rock was a Seagull happily humming away as he played with a Telescope.

"Scuttle!!" A familiar voice of a Merman called out to the Seagull, causing him to perk up and to almost drop the Telescope.

"Woah!" He yelled looking through the Telescope on the wrong side, causing the Image of the Mer-prince being further away than he actually is.

"Jimin! How ya doin kid?!" He yelled thinking that he was further away from him, he lowered the Telescope only to jump at the sight of the Prince suddenly close to him.

"Woah, what a swim" he complemented.

Jimin smiled and quickly pulled out his bag to show the bird.

"Scuttle, look what we found" he exclaimed excited to learn more about the Objects.

"Yeah, there was this sunken ship and-"

"Humans stuff huh?" The bird said cutting off the Fish as he flew down to get closer to the Objects.

He looked inside a bag and pulled out a Fork, his eyes widening in Amazement.

"Look at this.. wow this is-.. this is special" he said Admiring the Utensil.

"This is very very unusual"

"What?" Jimin said smiling brightly "what is it?" He asked clearly eager to know what it was.

The white bird held it up at the Merman like it was some sort of Prized possession.

"Its a Dinglehopper!" He stated before trying to bend the metal.

"Humans use these little babies to straighten their hair out" he said as he Almost dropped the fork.

"You see just a little twirl here and a small pull there" he said using the Fork on top of his head, he used it on his feathers like you would to pasta.

When he pulled the fork out, his Feathers became puffy and all over the place.

"Tada! You get an Aestheticly pleasing locks of Hair, that humans go nuts over" he said walking over to Jimin to give him back the fork.

Jimin Took the Utensil and stared at it in awe "A Dinglehopper.."

"What about that one?" Flouder asked pointing one of his Fins to a cigarette pipe.

"Ah! This" the bird exclaimed grabbing the Object, he walked around the rock closely observing the Pipe. "I haven't seen one of these in years this is wonderful!"

He walks back to the other two and showed them the Item.

"Its a Bandish bulbish snarfblat" he said pushing the Iten closer so the two can see it closer.

"Oh.." the two said in Astonishment as they looked at each other.

"Now the Snarfblat is what humans used back in pre historic times-" he said scooping up some water into the Pipe "when all they do is sit around, and stare at each other"

He said pushing his forehead against the Prince to look at his straight in the eye as an Example.

"It got very boring" he blinks before pulling away, "So they Invented this Snarblat to make fine music" he said bringing the pipe close to his beak.

"Allow me" he said taking a deep breath before blowing into the Object, Unfortunately for him it was clogged with water and seaweed, causing the bird to choke.

"Music!" Jimin yelled out suddenly remembering what he was tasked to do.

"Oh the concert, oh my gosh" he said picking up the Items and shove it inside his bag "My fathers gonna kill me!" He exclaimed.