I remember that I saw painkillers in the kitchen yesterday as I was looking for a heating pack. I need to get them if I want to survive this day, or maybe I don't want to survive this day, but at least I'm not in pain.

I then got some clothes from my closet and put them on before leaving my room.

As I was walking trough the hallway and down the stairs, I realized something. I'm living in the house me and my mom moved too when she married Mr Kim. Mr Kim, the boss of a mafia gang, I'm walking trough the hallways of a cold hearted mafia boss.

The main thought that went trough my mind was my moms death that I didn't even had the time to process that the Kims are REALLY, like really, in the mafia. Which means that they actually do illegal things, like dealing drugs, having illegal weapons, possessing black money and killing people.

And the worse thing is that my mom knew about it, she took me into this drama. Maybe it's her fault that she's dead. 'No it's not! She can't choose who she falls in love with, it's faith'. I got scolded by myself again.

I stood still in the middle of the stairs, do I even dare to show my face around in this house? I have said horrible things towards Seokjin, I have ruined Jimins room and made him get a hard one, I made Jungkook mad because I wasn't listening to him and disrespected him, I made Hoseok mad by having a big mouth, I made Taehyung hate me, I got into discussions with Namjoon and I made Yoongi annoyed and embarrassed by buying period products with him.

I dug my own grave very, very deep into the ground.

Out of frustration I slandered myself off the stairs and trough the hallway.

"Good morning Miss Y/n". I heard Miss A say happily as we crossed ways. I looked up annoyed by her happy voice. Miss A made a shocked expression as she looked at my face. "Y/n-ssi, you look white". Miss A said as she put her hand on my forehead. "You are glowing, let me get you something". Miss A said, but before she could do something I interrupted her.

"Miss A you can take today off". I told her as I bit my underlip and started making my way to the kitchen again.

Miss A looked at me with a confused expression. "But, but, I already used all my vacation days for this year". She said.

"I said take the day off". I told her a bit rude. She is a really nice and caring person, but she reminds me of my mom so I don't want to see her around for now.

"Sorry, I can only take the day off when I have permission from Mr Kim". Miss A told me.

"I said take the freaking day off!". I said madly as she didn't listen to me after the second time. Miss A was shocked by my reaction. "...I'm- I'm sorry". I said apologetic because of my outburst, I shouldn't out my sadness to her. "Don't worry you will still get paid". I told her.

Miss A gave a small thankful nod, she is probably still confused by my out burst. "Oh, Y/n-ssi can you tell your mom, that I have put the missing papers she was looking for in a red folder in the library?". Okay I like this woman but, I can't take it anymore, why did she had to mention my mom?

"She's dead". I told her straight forward, she has to get to know one way or another.

Miss A was quiet for a few seconds as she was shocked by the news. "W-what?" Miss A said in a low voice. Tears started leaving my eyes as I started thinking about her again.