"it's not my fault and they're so tall you know" i made sure everything was in my bag before putting it on my back again.

we started to walk outside with guards around us since a crowd was starting to form.

"where should we celebrate guys??" bambam asked.

"actually about that-" i got cut off as i heard someone calling my name.

"yuna! yuna my baby!!" i realized that it was mom. the guards let her through and i hugged her tight.

"i'm so proud of you yuna!" i smiled as i saw how happy she was.

"i couldn't find you after the ceremony ended"

"i'm sorry mom, i headed to our room after it finished" i scratched the back of my head.

"it's okay dear but i saw you again at the photo session earlier, isn't that for idols only? why were you there?" i gulped as i looked at mark who was next to me. we continued to walk till we were at the school grounds.

"oh i didn't notice you were with your friends! and is that chaewon? my, she's grown as a fine lady too!"

"hi aunt yuri!" chaewon waved shyly.

"and who are they yuyu?" she asked as she pointed at the guys.

"uh mom about why i was at the photo session,"

"yeah?"

"they're got7" i blurted out.

"oh the famous boy group you told me about before?" i'm surprised she still remembered that. "yeah.."

jackson then cut in and took over. "hello mrs kim, my name is jackson!" he offered his hand as he put his mask down and gabe her a bright smile.

they continued introducing themselves to mom.

"wait why are you with them?" i was struggling to find the right words to tell. "you see.. uhm.."

she was looking at me with bright eyes.

"i have a boyfriend with one of them" i bit my lip as i confessed.

"oh really? is it jinyoungie?" he pointed at jinyoung who was on my left. "he looks the most handsome" i heard jinyoung chuckle and the others laughing as well.

"oh how i wish it was me mrs kim but no i'm not her boyfriend" he chuckled.

"it's mark mom" i held into mark and leaned into him as i smiled awkwardly.

"hey uh yuna, we've gotta go" i heard chaewon whispered to me. "what why?"

"didn't you said before that you were gonna introduce mark to you mom? well i guess this is the time"

"mrs kim we'll be leaving now if that's okay" bambam said. "oh no it's okay you can go on ahead"

"i'll see you tonight yuna" chaewon reminded. ours and chaewon's class we're going to celebrate since they we're all close but chaewon just tagged me along.

"we're still gonna go eat lunch right?" he nodded.

"uh mom, mark invited us to go eat lunch, is that okay?" i felt nervous asking her.

"of course, let's go" she walked first but me and mark looked at each other before following her.

time skip

we reached the place and sat down near the window. mark sat next to me as mom was infront of me. the waiter gave us the menu and we scanned through them.

as mark ordered our food which the waiter took, silence grew. i coughed as i was feeling the tension in the air.

"yuna i'm so nervous, i don't know what to say" mark whispered to me as i face him.

"don't be, it's gonna be alright" i gave him a reassuring smile before facing mom again who had a smile on her face aswell.

"how long have you been dating?" she asked.

"for 9 months" we both answered and both looked at each other and chuckled.

"ah i see.."

silence grew again and i didn't know what to talk about aswell but suddenly our food came.

"you should take off your mask dear" mom said to mark and so he did.

"wow what a good looking man" she said and mark became flustered which made me chuckle.

we started eating and we had a smooth conversation with mom which i didn't expect. mark became more chatty trying to keep up the conversation with her which i appreciated

"you're treating my daughter well right?"

"of course, she means alot to me" mark held my hand tight which i did the same.

"you two do look like you love each other alot" me and mark smiled. "i'm glad my baby found the right man"

-----

mark and i dropped mom to the train station as she was gonna go home. she promised she'll visit again soon, maybe on christmas she says. as the train left and we waved goodbye, mark put his hand on my shoulder.

"that went great" he muttered as i faced him. "yeah, she seemed to really like you" mark chuckled.

he put his hand on my cheek and caressed gently before leaning in and gave me passionate kiss.

as i pulled away i gave him a small smile. "what was that for?" i asked.

"just letting you know i love you"

i giggled and started to make our way back. "i can't wait for my family to meet you"

"yeah i'm also excited, even though i wont see them personally" mark planted a kiss on my head.

"you'll see them soon.. anyway do you want me to drop you off?" i checked my phone before giving him a nod.

-----
a/n: since mark's first vid dropped today might as well update!! school's been really stressful so i don't have the time to publish these :((