CHAPTER 21: THE BATTLE OF GOOD AND BAD

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The eleven girls run towards Wonyoung, they do not know what she is really planning but they know it is not good. They have a bad feeling about it. As they approached, they saw their youngest member fighting.

"Wonyoung!"

At once they called her, Eunbi tries to reach Wonyoung's mind even though it is too far away.

"Please, Wonyoung Don't do this!"

While running, Eunbi could not stop her tears from dripping. She is afraid of what may happened to their youngest.

Moments later, they saw the Dark Lord attack Wonyoung. They try to run as fast as they can but they know ot is too late for them.

"No!!!"

Everyone shouted at the same time but the youngest just looked at them and smiled.

They saw that Wonyoung put her sword down.

"Forgive me! Unnies ....."

They all heard Wonyoung in their mind.

"SHIT!!! WONYOUNG NO!!"

It was too late for them to get close because the Dark Lord unleashed a powerful attack and it hit Wonyoung's chest.

When they saw this, Yujin's knees weakened.

Wonyoung is her friend and they have been together since they were a child so she can't believe what she witnessed. Hitomi and Minju immediately approached her who was also crying.

"Won... Young ..."

Yujin could barely speak as Minju hugged her and calmed her down.

When they saw Wonyoung fall, Eunbi immediately caught her.

______________________________________

WONYOUNG'S POV

I would have fallen when I felt someone catch me.

"Un .... n ..... ie .."

I saw Eunbi crying as she held me.

"Yah! W .... hy did y..ou do that?"

Yena Unnie is looking at me while crying. I smile at them and looked at their eyes. I suddenly remembered the times I was with them.

'The time when Eunbi Unnie scolds us or when she advises us every time we have a problem, Chaeyeon Unnie's mother like caring, Sakura and Yena Unnie's bickering despite the fact that they also protect each other. Yuri Unnie's Voice, Nako, and Hitomi Unnie's cute personality, Chaewon and Hyewon Unnie's cold yet protective actions, Minju Unnie's Pure and caring smile, and Yujin smile. The moment we fight for each other. Noisy and chaotic house. Our hugs and goodnights with each other. '

"Yah! Wonyoung ah! Please don't leave us!"

Yujin Unnie holds my hand.

"Nako Unnie! Please treat her!"

Nako unnie holds my hand immediately but after a few moments, she looks at the others.

"I cant Yujin ah! It's a sacrifice!"

Nako Unnie looks at me while crying.

"Why did you do it Wonyoung ah?!"

"Un .... nies ....! I L .. OVE Y... OU ..."

I said softly.

"Wonyoung ah!!! No!!!"

I smiled at them for the last time and close my eyes.