8

We fricking have 2k reads and a 100 votes !! thank you guys so much <3 anyways I apologize for the long wait. I've been watching food wars and my hero academia for like 5 days straight and it sucked me in. ;o;

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The atmosphere inside the private room was tense, Lucien paced by the window awaiting his wife's arrival, anxious and unsure what to expect

The atmosphere inside the private room was tense, Lucien paced by the window awaiting his wife's arrival, anxious and unsure what to expect. He was usually calm and composed but today his composure was all in tiny baby shambles.

Daisy was in the en-suite having collected her evening dress, changing for the small party/reception that would be held right before they went on their "honeymoon". The honeymoon was when they were expected to get acquainted and find more about each other, unbeknownst to Lucien the parents had decided to get the romantic penthouse for their stay hoping their efforts would lead the two closer together.

The air suddenly felt lighter, Lucien knew it was because of his wife so he braced himself and he looked up and the air was literally and physically knocked out of him, he was shocked and he didn't know what to think.

Slowly but surely he began to collect his thoughts, he really looked at the woman in front of him. The woman in front of him was no ordinary woman, she was a deity, a goddess, a goddess of beauty, his goddess.

She was stood a little ways in front of the doorway and was struggling to say something, while he observed her then, from her thick, voluminous locks of soft looking, shiny brown hair, to her face, oh her face, an angel like facial structure with big doe brown eyes from what he could tell, a small button nose and plump pink lips.

He really did want to kiss those lips as soon as possible.

His legs weakened when it went down her body, curves in all the right places, from head to the last tip of her toe this woman was a goddess.

"You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life"
Lucien was bewildered wondering who had said that, but it only took him a moment to realize that those words had come out of his mouth, his cheeks darkened as he scratched his neck with his hand awkwardly, he didn't know what to say.

Lucien was never like this, it was such a weird sight to see, he didn't know what was going on and this was indeed the first time he did not have control over the situation at hand.

Meanwhile Lucien wasn't the only one thinking this, the tiny pixie girl didn't know how to react when the equally gorgeous man had called her gorgeous, when she was just the average girl.

"Thank you" Her velvety voice whispered, "I'm Daisy, which you probably already know, but my friends call me Dee. I do hope we can be friends."

She said it in such a way that Lucien almost asked for a divorce, the guilt coming at him full force not wanting to be the Devil that ruins his flowers innocence. But even though he had just now met her he couldn't bear to imagine her with someone else.

"I'm Lucien, and you can call me anything you want, flower" He breathed out as if he was knelt in front of her baring his neck in submission. He mentally shook off his stiffness and reached out his hand in silent questioning.

She took his hand and what he felt was not shocks or fireworks, he strangely felt like there were tiny baby flowers bursting out of his palm, it was an amazing, calming feeling and Lucien decided he liked holding her hand.

He laced their fingers together, there, they were perfect. Their hands were almost the same size despite their obvious body size difference, but hers were slender and only slightly calloused.

He remembered where the where and that there were probably people waiting for them, "Let's get going flower, let's go and show everyone that you're mine and I'm yours." He mumbled the last part but she just about heard it, blushing deeply.

Then he tugged her and they walked out of the private room towards the limo that would take them to the reception.

"What type of food do you like?" Lucien suddenly asked as they sat in the limo breaking the silence thag had settled.

"I- uh", she stumbled over her words, startled "I prefer Thai food?" She said unsure, her eyebrow arching and her sentence sounding like a question.

He simply nodded, typed something into his phone and relaxed on the seat of the limo, unbuttoning his suit jacket. He saw her glance at him from the corner of his eyes and smirked when she blushed.

His phone buzzed, he glanced at it, a message from Guilliana demanding were they were, they were almost an hour late to their own reception, Lucien didn't know how the time had gone by so fast but they needed to hurry up so he could finally have the goddess all to himself in Thailand.

He couldn't wait, but what shocked Lucien the most was that as they were walking he realised that when he met her, he didn't want to just ravish her completely, he also wanted her, he wanted to know her. It was such a new thing for Lucien but he brushed it off, feeling ridiculous. He just met her, how could he already be in love?

hjansghshevebs, I know, I know that i said chapters would be longer ( T_T)(^-^ ) but this opportunity was to good not to pass up and school is resuming ('ρ').  my head hurts just thinking about school.

Any underrated anime recommendations?

bye kids 💔