1

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

"Missus! Miss, it's important" The airy voice of Petro, the butler called out, at his old age of 56, he was still running around as he had done for the past 20 years, desperately hoping to catch the striking raven-like dark hair of the missus running through the halls like usual.

The woman in question, who had a fleet of maids plus Petro searching for her, quietly giggled to herself as she laid in her new hiding spot in a clearing in her flower garden as she heard Petro yelling for her, they had been playing a quick game of hide and seek before breakfast and he was the seeker.

Unbeknownst to her, there was a man by the name Silviano Clementine, her lovely father awaiting her presence in their homely castle-like manor, the reason behind the alleged search party.

She assumed the "important" matter Petro kept referring to was just a ploy to get her out of her favourite, new hiding spot but in reality, it was not.

"Found you." the voice of her second mother, the beautiful chef that taught her how to cook, Maria whispered in her ear, the petite girl jumped up from her previous position narrowing her cat-like eyes at the woman "You traitor! You're helping Petro aren't you?" She pouted "I thought you were my friend!"

Maria chuckled, her eyes sparkling, "No darling, Petro's been looking for you because you're father is here".

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Boo!" He chuckled and didn't even flinch, somehow he always knew when his daughter was inside a room, her presence automatically brightened up a room, no matter what was going on.
But she pouted, "How come I can never scare anyone, it's ridiculous." she cutely huffed.
Lost in thought on how she was going to use new tactics she was lifted in the air.
"My princess, I haven't seen you in ages!" Her father said into her hair as he hugged her. "Dad it's only been like a week and a half and you've gone for longer!" She mumbled.

"Onto more important things, there is a reason I'm here actually, It's very important, I do hope you know that I love and would never do anything to harm you," Her father said getting serious.

She nodded "Of course, what's wrong?"

He sighed "Remember Guiliana, your mothers' friend?" she nodded, "She said her son wants your hand in marriage."

She was silent, so he continued.

"I know this is so out of the blue, but it's a great opportunity, not only would we be uniting the Mexican mafia and the Italian mafia but your mother used to be so fond the boy, she wanted you guys to be close."

She still stayed silent, so he tried again.

"I know this may be a lot to handle and I'm casually dropping it for you, but you also need this for your protection, I strangely trust that boy to take care of you, and you are still allowed to divorce him if you absolutely need to and besides-"

She cut off her dads nervous rambling and said "Okay, I'll do it, If you trust him I trust you to make the right decision for me" She said simply.

Her dad was happy, she knew she'd be in good hands, even if it could only be for a short while.

"Thank you princess, you don't know how much this means to me, I'm thankful I was able to get such an understanding daughter." He said tearing up.

She hugged him, "No problem dad, I love you." after being dismissed she went back to playing in her own world with the butterflies and birds in the garden.

Later on in the middle of the night, they were woken up by her fathers second in command saying there was a message from the Italian Don, Daisy's soon to be husband.

Daisy just sat by her large window admiring the dark sky, there was always something about it that entranced her.