3

"All shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide
like the moon cannot stop oceanic tide;
but a hidden star can still be smiling
at night's black spell on darkness, beguiling" - Munia Khan

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

That dark night when the messenger came with the ring was when the fact that her faith was sealed settled in her head. The tiny princess didn't know what to feel, she couldn't feel excited as she may as well have been selling her soul to the devil unknowingly as she didn't know his name, what he looked like, if he was 60, if he had mistresses. She didn't know anything.

It's not that they were keeping her in the dark, she just never asked and something she always did that would bite her in the posterior one day was that she was too innocent, too kind, too trusting and she always put others before herself.

It was easy for her, she'd do anything to bring a smile to your face, she never liked spending too much money, even though she was grateful for what she had, she always felt guilty that others even older than her could not afford a quarter of what she had, to quench the guiltiness she donated.

She donated lots and lots of money, to orphanages, homeless people, hospitals, really anywhere she saw needed help, she would help. She wasn't allowed out of the house so she had to sneak around in different disguises as she didn't want to get caught.

Her family had lots of enemies but the thing is that no one knew Daisy existed. They knew Daisy's older brothers Diablo, Diego, Damian and Dario, but they didn't know her. Daisy was her fathers only girl, his precious gem, his only princess, he'd die before any of his enemies tried to kill her and he knew he couldn't keep her out of public eye until she was old and dying so he agreed to the Benevettis request without a second thought.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The Benevetti Mafia was the strongest Mafia in the world and second was a tie between my fathers' mafia, The Mexican Mafia and the Russian Mafia. The current Russian Mafia Don was a sadist, the Italian and the Mexican Mafia wanted to work together to get rid of him and what other agreement than a marriage agreement could make them allies.

Guiliana and her husband and my father had thought all this through or so I was told when she came to take me wedding dress shopping 2 weeks later.

Giuliana is one of the only people that know who I am outside of the mansion due to the fact that she was my mother's best friend when she was alive. None of my brothers best friends even know who I am, every time they come over for business I'm always locked away inside my room.
I never minded homeschooling and I never really wanted to go out with Giulia always spoiling me with new outfits every few weeks and I had all the love I could ever ask for, so I never really had to go out.

Other than Giulia, I had two friends, best friends actually, Rin and Angela. We all met one day when I snuck out of the house. Father thinks Diego introduced them to me, so Diego had to "ask" for permission for them to know about me leading to a thousand different background checks so he could clear they were not spies or moles, and being constantly surrounded by lies you would happen to pick up some tricks.

Rin Tanaka - Suzuki, a stunning Japanese 20 year old, was the bookworm of the group but behind the books was a legit crackhead, she was the daughter of the Japanese prime minister so she always tried to beg me to come with her to events and such but all in vain due to father not wanting attention brought to me, at first sight she looked innocent and sweet, but under all that she was fierce and dirty-minded. She had come to Italy to study medicine.

Angela Galgano, a hotheaded Spanish-Italian and daughter of one of the worlds top billionaires was the fashionista, always the one to give fashion advice, we started to call her our groups own Regina George when we watched mean girls on one of our many movie nights.

I impatiently waited for the two mischievous girls to arrive for our usual Friday night movie night so I could fully tell them all that had happened as we unfortunately had not seen each other for a while due to our hectic schedules.