6

"My dear, you don't have to live your life in darkness. You can find your solutions in the darkest places if you switch on the light. The light and power lie within you. No one can take the switch from you."
― Tina Sequeira

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SICILY, ITALY

SICILY, ITALY

Daisy laughed and spun in a circle as if she had no care in the world. After being cramped up in the luxurious but suffocating private jet she was finally out, free, having fun.
The girls had been dropped off at their hotel by the chauffeur and were bored out of their minds.

When the clock stroke 4:30, Angela decided enough was enough, so the trio got dressed into one of the many expensive outfits they had  recently bought and went out.

Angela's brilliant idea was having a small, impromptu bachelorette party even though the wedding was something they were all dreading.
They decided why not have some fun before "Baby Dee leaves the nest and into the devils arms" as Rin dramatically put it fake sobbing mostly to annoy the others.

They decided to go to Dreigs, the most expensive, upper class club in the area.
Daisy had never been to a club before, but she had seen tons of movies, pictures and videos from different clubs. She also had once overheard Diego and his friends talking about the 'wild' clubs they had been too, so she knew what to expect.

Daisy was scared, but the excitement out powered the fear and they got ready to go wearing their dresses

ANGELA'S OUTFIT ♛

RIN'S OUTFIT ♛

DAISY'S OUTFIT  ♛

DAISY'S OUTFIT  ♛

At the moment, Daisy was spinning, swaying, and just dancing smack in the middle of the dance floor, there was a circle of people surrounding her, lightly bopping to the upbeat music as they watched the ethereal innocent beauty dance, capturing ev...

At the moment, Daisy was spinning, swaying, and just dancing smack in the middle of the dance floor, there was a circle of people surrounding her, lightly bopping to the upbeat music as they watched the ethereal innocent beauty dance, capturing everyone's undivided attention as if the dance floor was made for her and her only.

She was just a bit tipsy, even though she had downed a couple of shots, she knew how to handle her alcohol after the countless times that the girls had snuck liquor from the wine cellar during their movie nights.

The best part was that there were no creeps as the club was for elites only, so they could leave their bodyguards outside. There were a few girls cheering on Daisy that she remembered seeing on magazines and TV. It felt surreal, unreal.

The only thing that had slightly dampened her spirits was the thought that the only reason she was in an elite club in Italy was because of her fiance. Gosh she hated that word. She shook her head reminding herself that that wasn't the reason she came today, she came to let go, to forget, to enjoy just one more time before the devil came for her.

Leaving the circle surrounding her, she stumbled to the bar to get a drink, she sat on the stool, the thoughts not leaving her head.

"What's wrong girly? Something the matter?" A strong accented feminine voice came from beside her, she could sense the genuine concern in her tone so Daisy spun to the side and she saw a woman, and not any ordinary woman, a gorgeous model like lady. She had long luscious locks of raven-black hair that framed her angel-like face, dark irises enhanced by her cat-like eyes, a slender nose and plump lips, her eyebrows looked plucked to perfection and above where just a few tiny wrinkles that ensured her age.

She looked about 40 and she had a ring on her finger Daisy noticed, something about her just screamed 'comfort and kindness' so that must have been what made Daisy blurt out "I'm getting married tomorrow, I'm slightly worried but i also don't know what to feel, any advice?" Daisy herself was surprised, she usually never had any courage to talk to people, let alone someone who looked like she just finished off a runway.

"Straight to the point" The lady nodded as if approving,"I'm not very good with advice, but i'm getting the vibe that this was arranged, right? Don't fret, you look exotic and by the way your eyes keep darting around as if trying to get used to our surroundings, I guessed that this was your first time here, besides, foreign arranged marriages happen often, so we get a lot of nervous brides around" She said, before I could question her.

"All I have to say is, try your hardest to at least have an ally with your husband, Italian men are hard to crack, but I'm sure with looks and a nature like yours, you and your husband will be friends in no time."She says, her gaze strong as if observing.

But quick as silver, she leans in and whispers "But if you're getting married into the mafia, take my advice and keep away from the Don, he doesn't look at girls, he could and will ruin you."

The tone of her voice makes Daisy shiver on her stool, but the moment passes as quick as it came, the smile brighter on her face. "Thank you, I will try and take your advice."Daisy lies through her teeth, knowing the man she is marrying is the Don, the devil himself.

"Good. Now, I love your dress! Where did you get it from?" And just like that the conversation is changed and the chatter continues through the evening, Rin and Angela joining her and the woman she later learned was Josie.

Hours of chatting and sipping on cocktails later, the girls realize sleep is a thing and they stagger their way outside, their security guide them towards their transport, which gets them home in no time.

As the night is quiet and the others are knocked out due to jet lag, Daisy could not help but reflect on Josie's words, the malice burning in her dark eyes reflected towards her fiance.

Is he really that bad? was the last thought in her mind before she finally dozed off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

an - this took so long to write because i wanted to also put the wedding in this scene and i didn't exactly know how to write it, but a lot of editing later i realised that this chap was already 1000 words, im so proud, i'll try and write an even longer one next though

peace out :D