7

a/n - hope yall are ready this is were the characters first meet!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"A man who refuses light will remain in the darkness even by the side of light!"
― Mehmet Murat ildan

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SICILY, ITALY

SICILY, ITALY

He dragged his calloused palm down his face, his eyes gleaming as several emotions ran through them, his other hand that had been tightly holding onto the elegant wine glass turned white as he applied more pressure, then he exhaled.

He stared long and hard at the mirror in front of him looking at the man in front of him, his head in a whirlwind of thoughts, how a few months ago he was training and preparing to take over Don, just for his father to drop the news that he had to find a wife.

He took a sip of the wine, finally curious as to what his wife looked like, the weeks before the wedding, he never had the time to worry about whether the brat he was going to marry would be presentable or not, he quickly brushed the thought off, he could treat her however he wanted too he decided, she was his wife after all and he could make her a maid or something.

He leaned back in the seat, smirking slightly, he would make her life a living hell and she would wish she never agreed to marry him, he was the devil after all. The reason behind this plan was because he was angry, angry at his father, his mother, the fucking stupid agreement, everything. The solution was to take out his anger on the spoiled girl he would be marrying, he could make her lie to Father that she wanted a divorce.

After all that is what rich entitled princesses do, they jump from one rich man to another when their not satisfied. The man sat and tried to conduct a stupid but possibly effective plan to back out of the marriage.

He was a stubborn man, he'd probably not waver with the stupid plan unless he doubted the princess, but he didn't think even if the princess wasn't conceited he'd throw away the plan, how beautiful would she have to be to make him stay in the marriage. He shook away to rid the thoughts out of his head. He had 'dated' many beautiful models but none of them were good enough to keep him for longer than a week.

He didn't need a distraction and a liability, but unfortunately he had to suck up his complaints and get ready for the boring hellfest that was about to take place, he could already imagine the kind of hopeful expression on the caked plastic face, hope that the stupid bitch could 'change' him. He almost snorted, the day he changes for a woman would be the day hell freezes over.

He finished his glass of wine, having already showered he put on his shirt and trousers - all black - and just as he was about to walk out of the bathroom after checking the gold - cased bathroom mirror he heard voices coming from his large dark room.