2.

Zolaj's POV

That same day.

' hey are we still on?' I asked into the phone
"Am still here waiting for you so yeah we're still on" he answered back relaxed

After days of chasing me i was finally ready to meet him on the eighth day . We were supposed to meet from two in the afternoon and it was now approaching five in the evening.

Some two weeks back i was bored so i escorted my friend to her friend Jays birthday.

Not knowing anyone there , and Sasha being everybody's favorite, she was all over the place . Thats when we met. He was also alone and after some few rounds of gin shots , we talked and 'got to know 'each other .

Well i had this day all planned out  in my head but some 'important ' things came up and we are where we are.

Having knowledge of his background thanks to my friend who happens to know a lot about almost everyone. Apparently we were' hooked' up indirectly, i wasn't sure how to go about the first date.

Okay it wasn't a blind date per see ,We've met before but basing on the circumstances in which we made acquaintance, i guess you now understand why i was a little nervous.

I arrived at the club and he was nothing I expected. Not the looks though; FINE was an understatement here. Damn he was hot .

I let him take the lead on the conversation because knowing me...

We hadn't talked about a thing when two of his friends joined us. They talked. I laughed. I started to get bored so i started to drink -drink.

Since they no longer noticed me at the table i decided to get drunk a little . like it wouldn't be fair to get bored and go home sober right?

Apparently , it was victors birthday. Well I figured this out when a big cake was brought before him clearly painted in red 'happy birthday vick' and i was proud of my choice of dressing this night.

I did him the honors of cutting the cake with him and considering i was the only chick in the group ,it wasn't that special .

So i started to drink.
I drunk and forgot myself.

'I wanna go home' i leaned in and whispered in his ears

'Okay' he answered plainly and for some reasons i was angry. I didn't know if i was mad because they didn't include me in their conversations or because he didn't care i was leaving

He got up, held out his hand for me and we made our way out of the noisy club

Victor despite my drunken state ushered me into his car and buckled my seat belt before he got in and in that moment , i fell in love.

Well i wish i could remember more but whatever happened after that, I didn't .